Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-11-2006, 10:11 AM   #1
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 1989 FB, Black, 3k obo.

Car:1989 Fastback 5 Speed. 255k on chassis, 0 (zero) on motor.
Title: Clean for all you ho's that complain about salvaged titles haha.
Exterior: Black
front and rear bumpers are primered black, bought the car like that, sellin it like that. All stock, pignose, zenki lip, Kouki Taillights with trunk key.
its got a few dings, nothing major.
hood has a shitty repaint on it.
its got a 'custom' hks exhaust meaning, its an hks canister, with custom piping (i think 3 inch) and a big resonator. it sounded nice. catback.
Interior: black, uncracked dash, personal blitz 330mm wheel, BnM Shortshifter, a-spec titanium shift knob, got a digital cluster on the way. Drivers side seat is torn/cushion is wearing down. other seats are fine. 5% tint on rear three windows. Sunroof. Roller windows, doors have power locks in them, but not originally power, so u need to use the Alarm pager to unlock/lock doors.
Suspension: Kei Office XR's (Real Coilovers, not cheap ass megan shit crap cant lower without blowing up crap 'coilovers')
Stock SE wheels, Plus i have some crappy 15x7 +44 offset Black racing N1 pros 3 with tires, 4th was popped.
Motor: Stock rebuilt oem SOHC. new clutch. everything has 0 (ZERO for those who cant read) miles on it.
block was hot tanked, honed, and machined flat. head was rebuilt. bottom end balanced (flywheel, crank, pistons, crankpully all balanced)
right now motor doesnt start. it could be a ground, it could be timing is just way off.
i dont know, i dont want to deal with it anymore. car would have to be towed, i could have it towed a certain mileage through triple a. anymore and you gotta pay for it. i will post up pictures for you pixwhores later when i get back from school. buyer has to smog! lol
i paid 3200 for the car, it blew up the timing chain guide like 3 weeks after i bought it.
Im looking for 3000 obo all you have to do is invest the time to get it running, MOTOR IS ALREADY REBUILT. its probably a timing issue. if you lowball me for it, im just going to turn you away. dont give me the 'its a shell not running blah blah blah crap face im poor dont have the money to actually fix it but want to be a 'drifter' and be cool because my parents dont love me excuse.'
if you want to trade me, trade a 91 CRX or an EG hatch. must not be riced out, must not be primered. lol
but im looking for money to down a car probably, so yeah, 3k obo. throw out some prices, im flexible since the car isnt running. if i do get it running, expect a price jump, as i will make sure its running perfect before i sell it. why? because i can. because people are all on teh drifto bandwagon, and will be willing to pay for it.

im located in modesto, california, 95355. if you want me to ship it, you better be willing to pay all the shipping costs/locate a shipper/ have it shipped out.

Accepting CASH payment, or money order or cashiers check. MO/Check MUST CLEAR the bank, or else the car will not be released/you will be listed as a scammer. NO niggerian buyers please. no i will not ship to africa/ghana/nigeria.
just PM me/post here and i'll get back to u, i dont check my email often. if you send a deposit, its non-refundable, so dont back out.

that all said, hopefully someone will take the car that wants to invest into it. with a little body work/ getting the car running again, it would be awesome. i loved driving it when i first got it, and would keep it if i hadnt had such bad luck with it.

pictures for the ho that cried about it.

Last edited by CaoBoY; 09-18-2006 at 02:24 PM..
CaoBoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2006, 05:39 PM   #2
k-specdrft
Leaky Injector

k-specdrft has a little shameless behavior in the past
hey you think you would be willing to trade for another 240 its a 92 with the dual cam only 80,000 second motor power windows sunroof cusco spin turn knob and cd player body is all one color and really staright just the paint is faded from sitting so long cuz the person i bought it from had another car so yeah oh and electric fan conversion. and the front seats are like brand new. but the dash is cracked so that sux.
k-specdrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:35 PM   #3
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
my car doesnt run...just so u know. and i would prefer cash, or trade for a 'commuter' honduh lol. and you are in socal, im in norcal, up by stockton area.
Old 09-12-2006, 12:50 PM   #4
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

price lowered....2500....
Old 09-17-2006, 10:28 AM   #5
drifter1000
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drifter1000 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter1000
is the car for sale, and if so how much?
drifter1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:59 PM   #6
Realnez
Zilvia Junkie

Realnez is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Realnez
Have you checked the maf? I did a swap (SOHC to DOHC) with a rebuilt motor and it was the wrong maf so it wouldn't start or anything. I know you didn't do a swap but check the wiring and the maf because that could be the problem
Old 09-17-2006, 11:13 PM   #7
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter1000
is the car for sale, and if so how much?

yes the car is still for sale. its 1600 with coilovers, 1k without. it doesnt run, kouki taillights are sold of (have stocks) and exhaust was sold today. interior is still complete, everything minus the lights/exhaust.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:48 AM   #8
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
fuck this post should have been deleted by now, no pics, its funny my post gets locked a day after i put a car for sell but this kids had his up over a week
sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:20 PM   #9
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

GTFO you fucker. this isnt your post, i can put pictures up to satisfy your bitchass, and its not my fault your post got locked. you dont like what happened, go talk to phlip. he'll ban ur ass just for jacking my thread. you want pictures up? ok fine i'll put them up for you so you can quit crying like a little whiney bitch with a skinned knee. ho.

*edit* pic's up

**edit**
car doesnt have the exhaust/cat or kouki type X tails. it has stock tails/no exhuast now. for sale with coilovers for 1600.00