View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 08:08 PM   #382
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
also keep check on your temps - if you keep running it without bleeding the coolant - you dont not want to run that motor hot - then you will be replacing a head gasket - and I know you dont wanna do that at this stage.

also on the smoke issue - it comes on pretty fast - I would assume its just a film of somthing on the manifold itself - but keep check on that!

On my KA-T I wrapped my downpipe and it smoked like that for a lil while - and with the turbo motor heat comes on quickly.

I would bleed the radiator/coolant as soon as possable - and fix that kinked hose - then check out the fan issue - and then the heat issue

- you need to turn that car around - or your gonna kill yourself with carbon monoxide from the exhaust filled room!
JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote