View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #556
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I'm seriously trying to score deals left and right. Trying to get a good deal on a full mishimoto setup (rad., fans, fan mounts), energy bushings pressed into arms so I can finally install them, figure out 1 electrical issue, fix power steering leak, figure out some strange clucking coming from my rear driver side area, tune my suspension and then get it aligned, sell shit to buy tires and helmet, hope everything gets done in time and that jxn gets me a spot, and finally when all is said in done bum off from the rest of you for food, drinks, and sexy time in the cold lonely desert .

oh and I should probably buy new brake pads and change my brake fluid... hell, it be a good idea to change my engine oil too. See I barely even thought about that. I wonder how many other things I should do for this event.

i take it that this is your first event....Im also guessing that your running a KA. my advice...stop worrying so much!! you dont need new brakes for the balcony. or to bleed them all crazy! when you save enough cash, get some good pads (hawk or project mu), and dot 4 brake fluid (from me).
fix whatevers leaking, fix your wiring issue, set your ride height, get an alignment, and run without a front bumper. if this is your first time drifting, i duobt youll be able to stay on the gas long enough to overheat your motor. unless you do donuts for like 5 mins like teddy did his first time!
stop stressing...youll do fine. Everything i just listed could get done in a couple of hours...so youll be fine. just get it done!!!!!!!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote