View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #1147
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexxxyslide View Post
Thanks you to the 626 staff,,,IT was an awesome event.....Im sorry about hitting chuck car...i really tried stop the car, but it was just too late....and i was too close too....but shit happens.....CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS....(JP, Ramon, and some other guy I dont remeber his name) Ernie, you where doing alot better than last time i saw you drive.....keep at it....CHARLIE is always fun to see and hang out with....and mark awesome tandem runs with you man.....see you guys at the next event...!!
yes....congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!check out that podium...2 out of three were taught by me! woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a blast driving with you cyrus!!!!!! next event is gonna be the shit! no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha....i must have been mad durring this run!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote