Thread: Mlogue84
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Mlogue84 no good

ok so this dude was selling takata stuff so i ordered some takata shoulder pads from him, he replied to all my pms very quickly and has a decent rep so i figured everything would be cool...so i sent my money ( did my part ) and he said he got and would ship out and send me a tracking number, this was all last monday when i ordered them, so here i am a week and a half later with no tracking number and no takata pads...also he will not reply to any of my PMs that i have been sending to him, someone help me out i just want my pads, i dont see why he cant just do his part and ship them, or at least PM me back with the status...i didnt want to have to do this but it came down to it...so yeah no good
240sxdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote