View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 06:52 PM   #7
vinyladdic7ion
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
vinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of lightvinyladdic7ion is a glorious beacon of light
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by mistaanime
damn thats a hella clean 240...almost like mine...except..Im missin those rims, and that bumper(91-94) and probably missing that SR20..lol if there is one in it heh
I saw this car up on touge and decided to follow him. He went sideways on front of me on this one turn. so i decided to impress him by going sideways on the next one... suddenly we were both going sideways at the same time scaring the crap out of the deers & coons. he dusted me in the end. unbelievably fast. he's got to be sr powered. prick. ugly car btw. you can't see it but he has altezza lights on!

Last edited by vinyladdic7ion; 11-03-2003 at 06:59 PM..
vinyladdic7ion is offline   Reply With Quote