View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 08:25 PM   #1642
Steeles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Ahhsk - wiring problems. took her apart awaiting a new harness from Japan. taking the time to do alot of other things stay tuned. remeber those pics I had you send me of your setup? yeah Im working on my own plus the turbo upgrade I've had sitting under my desk for about a year now is fianlly going on. it's bolted to an SS autochrome SS mani and HKS style O2 extension one of the holes needs a touch of widening and it'll be back on the car. SS oil and coolant lines for the new turbo, 850cc injectors and a power FC. also replacing the blown suspension. and a paint job. and... well who knows. lol while I've got it apart im just going wild withit till the money runs out then I wont do anything but drive till I blow the bish up. you'll see it in May at Road Atlanta if your coming. I *might* take pics before then.