View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #209
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamanrr View Post
I have a feeling that a lot of us and including me will be let down. They have both models and what do you think gets released first? I have a feeling it will be a 1.2 to 1.5 liter with a CVT Cube inspiring vomit.....

This will miss the mark but protect the pig Z car for which they cherish so much of.
*facepalm* im SO tired of seeing comments like this. before whining please look at the current facts!

1) THE SCION FRS/SUBARU BRZ/TOYOTA GT86!!! Nissan HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO beat these cars in EVERY way (or at least match them dead on). Nissan already knows that if the IDx is to succeed, it has to steal FRS/BRZ buyers!

2) CVT WILL NOT BE THE ONLY TRANSMISSION OPTION! THE CAR IS NOT A GTR!!! It has already been stated by news outlets and by members of Zilvia who talked to Nissan execs that the biggest request for the car is to offer it in a manual tranny. Nissan isnt stupid, they know for a fact the car will be DOA if it isnt offered with a stick!

3) The car will be NO LESS than 200hp. Id say count on it being around 230-250hp easy. If you pay attention to what turbo motors Nissan is using, the MR series is now a WORLD MOTOR. The same MR18vet that powers the Juke will most likely find its way into the car, stroked to a 2.0 liter to add much needed torque.

4) The chassis being utilized will more than likely be shared with the new Z/G. Nissan has already stated that the new Z is going on a diet. Weight on the IDx should be in the 2800lbs area. IT HAS TO BE TO COMPETE WITH THE FRS/BRZ. The new Z should just tip the scales around 3200lbs (educated guess) with a 3.0 litre twin turbo V6. Nissan isnt going to develop a platform strictly for ONE car. The car market doesnt work like that anymore!

Instead of spending time in woe, RESEARCH AND PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER! There is AMPLE evidence to clue anyone in as to what the IDx is going to be just based on the interviews out there on the web, plus what Exitspeed and Drift Freaq have gotten out of BOTH American AND Japanese execs over the last few weeks.

I REALLY dont understand how people cant simply READ sometimes! Its not hard to put the pieces together if youve been following our threads right here on Zilvia!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote