View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:43 PM   #210
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i will concede to ONE possibility I just thought of as I was re-reading the above... IF (and BIG IF) Nissan did build the concept IDx's on a modified S15 Chassis, then it may damn well be possible they might just resurrect that particular Chassis since as Corbic stated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic
If that was the case, why not just update the body kit on the S15, install a new EPA compliant engine and seats with side airbags. Since the tooling would be 99% paid for, sell the damn thing for $19k.
It wouldnt take Nissan much to bring the Chassis up to current safety standards. It was a well established platform for over 20 years and could easily comply to modern day crash testing... Just a thought though!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote