View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 12:42 PM   #6
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Okay, thanks for the comments.

Quote:
Just to touch on solution 5, i toyed with that exact idea. The problem is, take a look at your water outlet neck. Theres not enough room for that spacer. If you look at it, you'll understand what I mean.
I took a picture of the redtop waterneck. Can you point out the clearance issues? It has the CAS on the left, manifold on the right. So I think the best way is to go up, yes?

Quote:
I just used a hack saw to cut the stock coolant return line further down where it starts heading towards the turbo, and stuck on the new braided line. All with the motor in the car
That's a good idea. The only problem is there is still a rubber hose back there to connect the two hard lines together. It would suck if you blow that hose on the track and the motor is smoking hot so you can't get back there to seal them up.

Please keep the comments coming.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote