View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #19
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
ok. i already have swap info from searching the forums, thats not my problem, i will upgrade wheels but my brakes are shot now, and i just want to see if i can have z32 in the rear since the fronts fit. with a little work.

if the z32 dont fit in the rear then will the q45's fit, i am sure i saw that on the theses forums.

also can i just use powerslot rotors that are four lug that will fit without redrilling the z rotors? i thought i saw a red coupe for sell with yoko oni's, 4 lug, and z brakes, but he didn't specify if it was all around, and he mentioned he had powerslots.

thanks for all the help guyz
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote