View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #417
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Update

Took her for a small drive again today. Drove a good 3-4 miles down a highway that's near the unit, a nice four lane stretch of open road with little traffic(Waldo Rd. for you Gainesville people). She preformed excellently. No major problems at all. Only things that were noticeable were the power steering (which I'll be fixing) and the boost being so low. I believe that was a result of the boost controller being on and set to low. Once I turned it off it seemed to boost a bit higher although I didn't gun it fast enough to reach max boost, didn't want to be too hard on her.
Didn't go any faster than 55 I believe and I it only got to about 6-7 psi.

Got some funny looks from the rednecks out there, driving my car without a hood or bumper