View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #14
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Day 5 [Back to index]

So today I got bogged down installing the hitch on my daily driver so I can rent a trailer to pick up the motorset and parts. Behold, the blue bomber...

Conan O'Brien doesn't have anything on this.

Bought that car for $1000 from my last job when they shut down, hell of a deal even though I hate Fords.

Anyways, back on topic. I really only have like 2 and a half hours of daylight after I get off of work at 5pm during the week so there wasn't much else I could do. I did start cleaning the engine bay as well as the storage unit itself though. After pulling the motor, a lot of fluids drained out on the floor beneath the car so I got all of that up and placed some new plastic under the car.

Then I started going at it with degreaser. I got some of the bay cleaned, but there are still some things attached to the firewall that I need to remove before I can thoroughly clean it.

I also bought paint for the engine bay. Initially I was just going to paint it red like the rest of the car. Then today I saw someone on here with a red 240 and a black engine bay and it looked really nice so I bought some black paint today instead. I'll just use the red I already bought to accent some of the other engine components.

I forgot to take my camera today but I'll get pictures tomorrow. There wasn't really much progress to take pictures of honestly unless you like pictures of dirt To satiate my picture quota for the day, here's a Dr. Claw-esque picture of me in research mode, enjoy!