View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 07:22 PM   #427
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Work Day 28 [Back to index]

Today I got the exhaust manifold gasket replaced. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Took only like two hours to get it off and back on. Only thing I wasn't able to reconnect was the downpipe because one of the nuts fell into it when i disconnected it I tried to get it out with a magnet but no dice. Should be a 20 minute fix tomorrow. Here's a picture of the old shitty gasket.

Here is the new gasket being put on.

Tomorrow all I have to do is reconnect one of the power steering hard lines and then it's all cosmetic. Putting the fender wells back on, trimming the bumper to fit the intercooler core and reconnecting it, as well as finish connecting the interior panels. I got about 80% of the interior connected on my lunch break although I didn't bring my camera then to take pictures. Got the boost controller mounted how I want it and the center console all put back together. Tomorrow I shall finish!