View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #284
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Update

I went on my lunch break today and picked up the intercooler piping from the welder. Thank god I didn't get railed. They only charged me 51$, not even an hours worth of work

The welds look great. So much better. They need some smoothing but other than that, they look solid. Picture time.

Here is the BOV flange all nice and rewelded.

Here is the threaded tube I had added to the pipe. I am going to be screwing a vacuum nipple into it to run to the boost controller solenoid.

I should be good to hook up the piping now. I still have to put the hole in the battery tray though. I bought a cordless drill the other day so sometime this week I'll take the time and drill it out.