View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 10:03 AM   #99
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ctnewman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt89
You should really hit it down with some rustoleum primer so it doesn't start rusting like that.

Nice work though, I'm gonna have to fix the floors in my 240 up (although they are not as bad) and this gave me a good idea of how to go about it. Just a quick question... did you make the replacement sheet of metal fit INTO the hole, then spot welded it, or did you make it bigger than the hole?

it's bigger than the hole. I am holding off on primer because i am waiting to get seam sealant first. I can just knock all that surface rust out with a wire wheel or sandblaster in a few minutes...
ctnewman is offline   Reply With Quote