Thread: Na Ka Faq
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #92
Iceman00
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Iceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymoreIceman00 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkosheck View Post
What ECU are you running?

Cuz I'm on almost the same setup as you (no pulley but 5spd). I want more power, but I want to maintain daily driver, so I was wondering what other bolt-ons/minor mods that I can put on (NOT EXHAUST, I don't want heat from the cops) to increase power a bit.
I'll tell you this, The dyno Proves what I said all along, stock cams blow Hard core on these cars. Even With Cams, I'd Estimate I'd be in the High 140's, low 150's (and thats with better weather, advandced Ignition timing, Proper gapped plugs) But the ehaust Would Offer Really nice gains on top of all I have. If You don't want to be Hounded By the cops, a 2.5 Catback is quieter, and Will offer similar gains.

I'm hoping With everything above, Plus a 3.0 Catback, I'll touch the 160whp mark. Which is just enough for me.

Btw, for those who asked.
The ECU and Cams (not on this motor yet) Are JWT for the record.