View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 06:25 PM   #23
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
Thanks for answering the questions for me guys.

yeah this is just temporary maybe for a couple months while i save up for other more important parts other than aero.
You still cant beat how cheap this all comes out to.

and i already said it earlier....
I'll post pics as soon as i paint my front bumper.
I still have to buy more paint so... i guess some time this week.

Honestly... there's no need to hate on this.

How can you justify spending $100 on a thrashed SE lip that is the same size, mostly the same shape [just not rounded and without the two aero holes], and may not include the hardware...

When you can get a low budget lip for 1/10 the price, and is not hard to find at all.

This is a mod for the LOW BUDGET 240 OWNERS...

enough said.
Spare me. If anything I was defending YOUR reason for putting it on there. As far as defending your position by mentioning a "thrashed SE lip", I wouldn't waste my money on that either. I would wait until I found one to my liking and get it that one. You can quote me when I say, "I will never buy anything from the outside garden dept @ home depot to make my car look better."
If you want to waste your time an money on this, then by all means, go ahead, but please don't insult me by saying I'm hating on your garden accessory mod....and FWIW if your idea of having a budget includes an $8 garden mod then thats not a budget, thats CHEAP....enough said.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote