View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 01:02 PM   #260
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Update

Took the intercooler piping to another welder today. Sadly they won't be able to finish it until Monday so once again my weekend plans of firing her up have been dashed. That's ok though, I can wait a day.

I showed him the welds and he disapproved so I have faith he'll get them right. Plus they have some kind of machine there that allows them to test and make sure it can hold air pressure. I'm actually getting him to do two things instead of just fixing those welds. I'm getting him drill a hole and weld a threaded fitting onto the cold pipe so that I can screw whatever size vacuum nipple into it that I need. Similar to this.

That way I can run that to my boost controller/wastegate. The coldpipe only came with an outlet for the IAC.

Shouldn't be too bad waiting a day. Gives me a little bit of breathing room to get the tranny and everything else taken care of I suppose.