View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 11:59 AM   #17
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Hey Everyone:
I had a chance to swing by Jonnie's place after reading all the good reviews to pick one up Memorial Day. He is an awesome guy and some cool chats, it was pretty awesome.

After the installation I thought I should write a review too. My current setup is ST Sways all around, with megan coils track version, polyu tension rods, built SR, 300zx fronts on stock rears with new brake booster, upper STB on front and Cusco Triangle rear all running on Kumho SPT's. The initial driving impression was great. It took a lot of slop out of the front end and does turn in better. I think it is more noticeable with sways. Another I am not sure people wrote about was that it took the bite out of bumps more. Meaning it helped the chassis absorb the bumps a little more, so when I hit a bump on the freeway, there is less of a hopping motion and the car settles down more. So I would totally recommend it to anyone who has done it yet.

Thanks again Jonnie. Do you still need install pictures? I'll get you pictures of the sill brace this week.
slider2828 is offline   Reply With Quote