Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 12:15 AM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Looking for a new career?

**I hope the mods will allow me to post this, if not, delete it or lock it**

This is a tried and true opportunity.

I work for a company called Primerica. It is owned by Citigroup, the largest and wealthiest company in the world, with over $175 trillion in assets last year. Forbes magazine ranked them #1 for over 10 years now.

We're expanding our office in Ventura, CA to anybody who is tired of the 9-5 job, the nagging boss, the long hours, the no freedom to do anything job. Anybody is welcome. Only requirements is that you be 18 years old or over and possess no criminal history and not on probation.

With this company, you will have no boss telling you what to do. You can work part or full time, your choice. You pick your own hours. The only required times to be there are Tuesday nights from 7:30-9 and Saturday mornings from 9-11:30. We have Open House presentations every Tuesday night from 7:30-9. It shows you a quick rundown of our company and what we do. It is in Ventura, so I suggest people interested in this to be somewhat close, but trust me, it's all worth it.

We help people get out of debt quicker. We help them manage their finances. We help them retire sooner. We help them with their life insurance by offering more coverage for less premium. We help with their investments. We do alot of other things also.

This is a commission based job, but the wages are GREAT. This IS NOT a pyramid or get-rich quick scheme. Work hard in this field, and you will sow what you reap. For new representatives for giving out loans, the rewards are $385 for every $100,000 loaned.

Example:
You help out a couple get a $500,000 loan for a new house (common price for houses here, SEE the OVERPRICED market thread, http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=87731, Ventura County is #30, so you know prices are high here)
You get $385 per every $100,000 loaned, so that equates to $1298.70 commission for around 2-3 hours of work. That's around $500 an hour.

In about a month, after you get more experience and are promoted, you get a 100% pay increase, so you'll get $1947 for the same loan.

Here's the technical stuff. You need to be licensed for this job, since you'll be giving out loans, insurance, and investments. The company will pay for the maximum amount allowed my CA law. All you need to pay for is the CA license tax fees, which is a REFUNDABLE $159 (if you don't like the job, it will get refunded to you). There's also a NON-REFUNDABLE $40 fee for an Equifax background check. There's really nothing to lose here. The amount you would have to pay if you were to get your licenses on your own would be over $2000.

True story right here. My trainer started working at the company at age 22. He's 23 now, at his pace, he will be FULLY retired at age 28. No BULLSHIT.

I repeat, this is not a pyramid scheme or a get-rich quick scheme. It works, come see for yourself. They didn't become the biggest company in the world for nothing!

Last edited by S14DB; 08-22-2005 at 05:28 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2005, 03:14 AM   #2
radhaz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
radhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud ofradhaz has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You're right it's not a pyramid scheme but it is an established MLM scheme and there is a difference and there's nothing wrong with that, so long as people understand that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

Need a 96 driver side window switch. Feel free to pm me with a price
Old 08-22-2005, 05:28 AM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
After seeing some Securities and Exchange Commission filings and really questioning whether Zilvia is a Job forum. I can not say this is really car related in any sense.

I also think you may be getting a kick back from this recruiting. So, I'm going to lock this and delete your info.