Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Smile For Sale:2 Momo Corse bucket seats!

Alright fellas I bought these off a buddy of mine and ive decided to go with a different seat/s.The seats I have look exactly like this:

They fit me very comfortably and im 5'10, 170lbs and a 36 waist.
They are bottom mount and if you were to hit up wedge engineering they can make low bottom mount brackets and the sliders for about $130ea.
The have 2000 and up Ford Focus brackets and sliders so that right there can get you some money back if you know any focus dudes(which I don't).
They are really clean and only one has slight rip by the upper left bolster.Condition of both seats I would say is 8/10 due to the rip.
I will start these at $350 OBO for both but I am entertaining offers.Don't be shy to make an offer cause I am open to em.Perfect price for those track days!
Located in Corona, CA 92879
Will consider shipping if buyer demands.

Last edited by k's_silvia2.0; 04-23-2008 at 04:22 PM..
Sponsored Links