Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-27-2005, 01:44 AM   #1
mixedwell
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
mixedwell is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mixedwell
I will be selling my onw suspension parts... soon.

hi everyone. im sure most of you should know me or probably seen my post around zilvia. well im at it again. my group and i are proud to annonce that we will be selling suspension parts, like tie rods, ruca, control arms, etc. now we've been testing these parts and have had the help of other tuner shops/ groups test them out as well. so far so good. understand that these parts have had alot of research put behind it and we're not at all a big company. Also the parts feature japan made bearings and beautifully made construction. very much worth the price.

right now were in thew process of reciving the orders and i just wanted to let a few people know. also were about to convert this account to a buisness account but still havent got a word from the mods. sorry, sometimes my email does that, too. how much does it cost to host a group buy on zilvia?

im not really selling these right now. maybe sometime around early january. we still need to convert this account and have review specs and a website. but before all that, i promise to post up pics for you zilvia freaks. oh by the way, merry Christmas. hope you guys got what you wanted.

-
ps- no word on the pricing yet. wait for mod to give us the ok. pics will be up early january for s13/s14/z32 and ae86 (why not right?), or maybe even earlier.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:10 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Sounds good. I'm sure if you can make your stuff reliable, and offer some kind of replacement plan, you guys will definately be in business.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 02:14 AM   #3
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Let's see some picturrreeessss

I'm down to support new businesses
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 02:29 AM   #4
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Werd.. I'm in the market for some adjustable arms.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:50 AM   #5
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
^ Same, good shit and a good price and I'm in.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:56 AM   #6
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, we all want pictures, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, what color are they!! Haha, just kidding, Anyways, I'm in the market as well for some rear links.
95zilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 03:51 AM   #7
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
+4 for pictures/price range. looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 09:14 AM   #8
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
I willing to help out a new buisness. I could use a few mulit link arms and such. Make sure to keep us updated
Old 12-28-2005, 02:57 PM   #9
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'll test stuff out for you. ;-)
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 04:34 PM   #10
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
haha you freeloaders!

yall looking forward cause you want that "sponsorship" haha

mixedwell i wish you luck, the suspension game is pretty saturated, its really hard to differentiate and stand out these days, especially if you're a new player. any decision on the brand name yet?

they have cheap to expensive, wimpy to beefy, neon pink to plain silver, you name it.

make some splatter blue on white arms or candy cane red stripes

as for your group buy, stickied in the group buy forum:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=72949

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=72949

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 05:49 PM   #11
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can we have a materials list?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 06:27 PM   #12
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
my only request is that you use some decent rod ends. FK rod ends are great, strong and well priced. settle for nothing less.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:30 AM   #13
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i am also interested.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:58 PM   #14
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
more info is definately required.

i've been doing the same thing for a couple years now and i can say that there is alot of work to do to build a proper arm. people should not be buying products made by people who do not do this sort of thing professionally or who do not have years of experience and certifications.

are the parts made in the US or are they imported, like the rod ends.

are the rod ends teflon lined or not?

and so on and so forth.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:54 PM   #15
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBS14
my only request is that you use some decent rod ends. FK rod ends are great, strong and well priced. settle for nothing less.

I like Aurora. It would also be nice to see chromoly arms which ofcourse would be prriiiccceeeyyyyyy. Maybe work the chromoly into the 'pro line'? A budget side for ebay and then the proside being chromoly w/Aurora! You need to work in a sponsership contingency program too!

and I quote any southern gitturdun

"Dont talk about it be about it"
Old 12-29-2005, 06:48 PM   #16
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Aurora are just more pricey. No need to use them over FK. My friend who builds desert trucks uses FK ends and so does Battle Version.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:28 AM   #17
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
I will research just for my own curiousity but will take your word noting you are a more educated man than I. You always end up paying for the 'name' brand though[Brembo and Wilwood]
Old 12-30-2005, 03:37 AM   #18
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FK is great stuff -- you won't gain anything from paying for anything more than that.

And chromoly arms would be great. Hell, chromoly BMX bike forks cost about $90 retail -- I don't see why suspension arms would cost too much. I would worry about them being brittle though.
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 03:40 AM   #19
wootwoot
Post Whore!

yay another bmx'er!! haha. chromoly is not brittle in the least bit espicially compared to basic mild steels. It is supperior in every form, maybe you are just thinking of the Odyssey 41thermal treated products. There dirt forks are so thick that after heat treating they are so stiff the metal doesnt allow them to flex enough putting all of the stress into the welds. Also how the dirt forks were welded in the factory the right leg was welded first then the second immediately after which made the second forks weld weaker since there was allready said amount of heat to the metal. Just some things I noticed! Whoops drunk bmx talk...

also; if you read RideBMX at all....In the March issue I have a single page spread of me doing an xup at my local park. STOKED!! I found out about it today when one of my friends got an issue and I havent even seen it yet. woo!
Old 12-30-2005, 05:15 PM   #20
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Haha, that's awesome. Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of the Odyssey street forks. Landings hurt with those things... haha

I was mostly a street and flatland rider, but rode at Azusa Canyon BMX when I was little. And I was at the last session at Pipeline too. Hell, I had subscriptions to Go Magazine and remember when 2Hip Bikes was Wilkerson Airlines... damn I'm old....
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote