Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:45 AM   #271
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hummmmmmyeah. We should have a close ass meet at starbucks off of hostetter. Not just because i chill there, its also because im lazy and i chill there. hahaha
Old 07-28-2005, 09:46 AM   #272
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
PAGE 10! ahah, i think i have seen you a couple of times when i used to go to evc karizma chick girl. You do look mighty familiar.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:14 PM   #273
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
I saw a red s13 coupe with uber flush rims and pulled fenders(but the tire profiles were HUGE) cruisin on 101 north by the airport, and he took the San Bruno Avenue Exit. I was in the Vette..so i'm sure i didnt get a second look from him.
Old 07-28-2005, 03:01 PM   #274
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14
Care to check again?

As for Camber, maybe the owner likes EVEN tire wear?

haha -1 or -2 degrees wont hurt!
Drift Unit
Old 07-28-2005, 04:46 PM   #275
girlkarizma

girlkarizma is an unknown quantity at this point
ok whoever owned that green kouki today that was driving on 101 and then on to 280north from south san jo....youre going to marry me because that car was orgasmic. -_-

my boring site
Old 07-28-2005, 04:52 PM   #276
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlkarizma
ok whoever owned that green kouki today that was driving on 101 and then on to 280north from south san jo....youre going to marry me because that car was orgasmic. -_-
its me Chinh, i guess ur gonna marry me then ;] haha jk

i saw you last night, but it wasnt when you were driving haha
Old 07-28-2005, 04:57 PM   #277
girlkarizma

girlkarizma is an unknown quantity at this point
youre so wack chinh...gimme your bumper bitch. <3333
you owe me for getting me in trouble with club security haha

my boring site
Old 07-28-2005, 05:41 PM   #278
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
youre so wack chinh...gimme your bumper bitch. <3333
you owe me for getting me in trouble with club security haha
hahah fuck club security! u dont have fun until you get in trouble! fuck that club, shit was wack anyways
Old 07-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #279
Mervyn
Zilvia Member

Mervyn is a well-known jackass
I saw a white 240sx yesterday..
Old 07-28-2005, 06:52 PM   #280
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw a gold s14 turn left from decoto to mission in union city today about 5:30
Old 07-28-2005, 08:58 PM   #281
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
spotted 2 on white rd at the the light in front of Mt. Pleasant around 9:45am today. one was dark colored with a white front left fender, lowered and a maroon fastback behind him. I made a left onto Ocala in my civic.
Anyway, also saw a yellow fastback on Decoto this afternoon parked across the street near McD's near the bart station in UC.

Last edited by drew935; 07-29-2005 at 08:41 AM..
Old 07-28-2005, 09:56 PM   #282
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i thought that yellow one is a coupe
Old 07-28-2005, 10:01 PM   #283
chrispy
Zilvia Member

chrispy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you still need a door, I may be able to get you one locally for cheap. Lemme know...
Old 07-28-2005, 11:08 PM   #284
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
yes. VERRy true

<----------20 year old kidd here, hormones suck dont they?

anyhow i spotted another ride. Some azn kidname shawn in salinas drives a orangish s14 with black glossy primered s15 front end. tein's and apexi n1 exhaust. here is a pic.

Thats hella random that someone posted a pic of my car. Ive never even posted one of it. And iam asian and german by the way just to get it right.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:26 AM   #285
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
i saw a pretty clean red s14 kouki...pulling dounuts in the safeway parking lot...then thud...lost the tire and bent the shit outta his tension rod...thanks for a good laugh nick...
Old 07-29-2005, 05:32 PM   #286
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw Don (Kingsol's car) today, damn sexy. My sister said it looks way better than Jon Wayne's
Old 07-29-2005, 10:21 PM   #287
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i seen a burghandy 240s fastback zenki i think with black meshies today next to shell down on saratoga. he kinda just looked at me while i was getin gas then tried to smash off...

brandon
Old 07-29-2005, 10:34 PM   #288
Tygma
Zilvia Addict

Tygma is making a name for him/her selfTygma is making a name for him/her self
I hope that wasn't the idiot that came up to me the LAST time I was at Shell... I think that guy works around there.

Dude:"Hey man nice 240. Is it yours?"
Me:".. Yeah."
Dude:"Cool, I'm getting one in blah blah and im gonna do a bunch of blah blah to it."
Me:"..Cool.."

You know who you are...
Old 07-30-2005, 12:39 AM   #289
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
seen white zenki on capitol expwy and aborn. i was in a green s14 kouki
Old 07-30-2005, 01:34 AM   #290
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
saw white S13 hatch with 4 spoke rims, N1 style exhaust @ the gas station on corner of broadway and 40th in Oakland
Old 07-30-2005, 05:42 AM   #291
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Saw a red hatch on 9th street in front of a sandwich shop, he had red Rota wheels, and an NCDA sticker cleverly placed on his driverside rear window, just like mine!
Old 07-30-2005, 06:22 AM   #292
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
spotted a red s14 kouki on thursday at around 5pm exiting at 3rd avenue from 101 over in san mateo.. waved at me but i was stuck in traffic.. i also saw a black s14 kouki with tints on 380 going towards 280 south a while back..

i keep seeing a barney-colored s14 at comp usa in hillsdale mall with a body kit every time i drop off john wayne (sil-abc) at work.. hehe j/k daniel
Old 07-30-2005, 10:48 AM   #293
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerlover
i keep seeing a barney-colored s14 at comp usa in hillsdale mall
There's a CompUSA at Hillsdale Mall now? Hrmm... I never thought that mall could get any shittier and yet, I'm proven wrong again.

Oh... I don't see any 240's on the bus. I'm sleeping.

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Old 07-30-2005, 03:58 PM   #294
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
haha still havent seen youre car andrew.
yeah theres a compUSA there now. at the towers/goodguys part.
hillsdale i guess is starting to have more stores. hot topic, AE, uhh and i dont know what else. haah oh wells

oh and saw a white s13 with Vars kouki tail under center peice thingy-mo-bobber parked next to me at compUSA.
Drift Unit
Old 07-30-2005, 04:49 PM   #295
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
That's Mel's car. He bought my sil-front and kouki's.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:27 PM   #296
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygma
I hope that wasn't the idiot that came up to me the LAST time I was at Shell... I think that guy works around there.

Dude:"Hey man nice 240. Is it yours?"
Me:".. Yeah."
Dude:"Cool, I'm getting one in blah blah and im gonna do a bunch of blah blah to it."
Me:"..Cool.."

You know who you are...

who's white coupe was at your house, i tried calling you, but i didnt.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:28 AM   #297
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Saw a black S14 with S15 front and JDM K's wing.
Old 07-31-2005, 05:06 AM   #298
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
spotted a red pignose'd s13 fastback with black meshies w/ center caps driving thru downtown on saratoga ave going towards 85 at like...iono...2a to 3a?..
Old 07-31-2005, 05:19 AM   #299
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Saw a Blue S14 driving up Ocala while I was going down towards capitol to work..

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 07-31-2005, 12:20 PM   #300
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
White kouki S14 slammed with a Trust DD? Saw you on Ashby, and said hi. Hot car, sounds delicious!
Closed Thread