Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:12 PM   #301
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentumGT View Post
Damn! I've been calling him Justin for some time now...no wonder he looks at me weird. HAHA.

Weak comparision? Weak rebutle buddy. Just because you do illegal activity during the day makes it different? You guys "meet" at Jordan's(first time I got it right) warehouse vs. a hs and that makes a world of difference? nice!

My purpose of going to meets:

1)pass out business cards and actually try to meet new people so they can buy my shit.

2)The most important of them all--MAKE FUN OF FANBOYS!!! What else is the purpose of a meet? not anyone I know of course.

-Jon
are you von or jon? if you're jon, you havent even been to the lot and see what we do. the owner of it is my parents. they know exactly what we are doing there and have already approved it. nobody can sue anybody because the property owners (my parents) know exactly what is going on there. also anybody who drives on the parking lot has to sign a waiver.

i dont see the county/state giving you guys permission to go drift on a PUBLIC road.

im not bashing street drifting, as ive done it before, just trying to make a point that drifting on the lot is a lot more closer to legality than drifting on the public roads.

luis, ill come to the meet =D. car might not be running yet tho haha. if it isnt, im bringing the MATRIX WUHAHHA! FF POWAH!

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 11:30 PM   #302
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
hahahaha those guys are homo's:ghey: we all go back way way back in time about 4 years ago. but hey you have your opinion ive got mine.
Theyre cool. didnt seem too homo'ish to me lol but then again, i was in my car most of the time hittin that damn s turn

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #303
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
are you von or jon? if you're jon, you havent even been to the lot and see what we do. the owner of it is my parents. they know exactly what we are doing there and have already approved it. nobody can sue anybody because the property owners (my parents) know exactly what is going on there. also anybody who drives on the parking lot has to sign a waiver.

i dont see the county/state giving you guys permission to go drift on a PUBLIC road.

im not bashing street drifting, as ive done it before, just trying to make a point that drifting on the lot is a lot more closer to legality than drifting on the public roads.

luis, ill come to the meet =D. car might not be running yet tho haha. if it isnt, im bringing the MATRIX WUHAHHA! FF POWAH!
Whats up with the 14? well see ya saturday in the matrix.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #304
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
replacing exhaust manifold gasket, turbo inlet gasket, oil change, putting in new spark plugs. pretty much a maintenance day. shouldnt take too long but were gunna do pat's car also so ya. =D

Outside Family
Old 11-29-2007, 01:13 AM   #305
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Quote:
replacing exhaust manifold gasket, turbo inlet gasket, oil change, putting in new spark plugs. pretty much a maintenance day. shouldnt take too long but were gunna do pat's car also so ya. =D
Cool well if you need help lmk.=0
Old 11-29-2007, 01:24 AM   #306
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

alright! thanks =D.

Outside Family
Old 11-29-2007, 01:50 AM   #307
turbo_duce40
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
turbo_duce40 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sounds interesting... where do u guys meet up at??? im in LA so is like an hour drive for me but im down to go see wat sup...
Old 11-29-2007, 01:52 AM   #308
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_duce40 View Post
sounds interesting... where do u guys meet up at??? im in LA so is like an hour drive for me but im down to go see wat sup...
Lynwood huh I live there before off of Long Beach blvd and Sanborn.
Then in Comptom off of K street by Luders park.
Well yea we just chill eat then whatever.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:55 AM   #309
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lol
Mangos finally gets his car fixed???lol

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:01 AM   #310
turbo_duce40
Leaky Injector

turbo_duce40 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Lynwood huh I live there before off of Long Beach blvd and Sanborn.
Then in Comptom off of K street by Luders park.
Well yea we just chill eat then whatever.
well watta u know its a small world lol...
Old 11-29-2007, 02:12 AM   #311
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

lol i actually had the gaskets sitting in my closet the whole time. forgot they were included with the car.

Outside Family
Old 11-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #312
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol i actually had the gaskets sitting in my closet the whole time. forgot they were included with the car.
= Fail
Old 11-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #313
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

If you and your parents want to take on that type of liability thats fucking cool of them to do that. You guys are doing a service to the local guys by offering your spot. My point is 'street drifting' is street drifting regaurdless where you do it. Orange Show requires a different form of insurance policy for people to have drift events there and I'm going to make a BIG assumption here that that same claus isn't written in your parents insurance policy as it isn't zoned for motorsport activity.

Similar situation years ago. Friend of a friend owned a warehouse (Frank & Son) off the 60 free way. Long story short we signed waivers, got caught, went to court under the belief of "private property" because we all felt we shoudn't pay, still payed fines under court orders.

If your parents worked something out with a lawyer in writing out those waivers I'll be there every day with a fucking wig and bells on me! Steet drifting is street drifting whether it be a parking lot, street, or where ever it isn't sanctioned and zoned for. I'll just pray some riceboy fanboy doesn't crash your party, kill a few people trying to drift, and having you and your parents sued by said dead peoples parents and family.

Stay safe out there.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:51 PM   #314
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
LOL...
Luis i thought you had welded?
Jon id go but sold car ...lol
Dont worry what i will get...muahahahah maybe e30... For daily..
Yeah some of them do think there hot stuff...
Myself you know i dont go to meets becuase i like to drift. I understand what Jon is saying.... Hes been supporting everyone for a while on the street or in the house...
I cant talk to much about drifting now sold car.. But give me any e30, mustang, s13, s14, fc, fd, what ever and its on!! Dont make me get a rental Mustang and show up to the meet tonight...lol
Louis your lazy!!!! But were not use to seeing a 240sx meet park and eat wings!!! lol I know the seen is diffrent now though. Shit i might start bowling....lol JK i get kicked out so fast from those places.. You know why 5 words... 5 balls at a time! LOL
Get the e30! I'm the only jew-burner out there. Take your Ford explorer...I remember years ago you doing manji's with that pos.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #315
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentumGT View Post
I'll just pray some riceboy fanboy doesn't crash your party, kill a few people trying to drift, and having you and your parents sued by said dead peoples parents and family.

Stay safe out there.

-Jon
HAHA the only thats not safe out there is Pat He almost got ran over cause he ran in front of Tai mid drift.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:27 PM   #316
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

^^ Asshole ( in a nice way) =D

Outside Family
Old 11-29-2007, 05:29 PM   #317
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^ Asshole!!!
Ouch!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
You dont even know how hard im laughing right now.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:28 AM   #318
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

I hope it dont rain but either way im getting me some wing!!!*couch*
Right Jeff?
So whos showing up..... or should I say not showing up.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:05 AM   #319
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
count me out this time, way too cold me and monice are both sick and i need an alignment bad!
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #320
ALLABOUTDAZ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her selfALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALLABOUTDAZ
Quote:
their the type that are like" were the best drifters, we gonna be in d1 this year" yada yada yada i would say lame
ahahaha owned
Old 12-01-2007, 05:19 PM   #321
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLABOUTDAZ View Post
ahahaha owned

owned?
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #322
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Well ill see who ever goes there tonight.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:31 PM   #323
ALLABOUTDAZ
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her selfALLABOUTDAZ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALLABOUTDAZ
Quote:
owned?
im sorry let me define owned for you
owned = It can also serve as the signature to a rebuttal, such as "You got owned!" to announce the defeat of another user on the internet in the form of a debate or flame war, or increasingly in real world situations.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:32 PM   #324
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
im down for some wings....

should i show up1?!
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #325
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
me and my buddy will prolly be there, not the whole swiftdrift fam though... but u are gettin 2 of us!

xpl2007... plz plz plzzzzzz dont forget those headlights!... thats the main reason im goin! lol

and Luis.... the BRACKET FOOOOO!!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 06:42 PM   #326
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
i still havent put on my license plate bracket tilt non ticket thing-a-ma-jig.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:53 PM   #327
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180 View Post
i still havent put on my license plate bracket tilt non ticket thing-a-ma-jig.
well go tonight and we can do it together

... i mean ummm uhhh

the license plate bracket-tilty-thingy

yeah!

Old 12-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #328
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
so what time do you guys normally meet up?

i got off work around 5:30 and was heading home around 6... and figured it was too early to stop by...
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #329
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
well go tonight and we can do it together

... i mean ummm uhhh

the license plate bracket-tilty-thingy

yeah!
lol if u bring the tools sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
so what time do you guys normally meet up?

i got off work around 5:30 and was heading home around 6... and figured it was too early to stop by...
930-10??
Old 12-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #330
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
I'll be out there too along with swiftdrift.
Go Jason GOOOO!! You too sennett.We need some Limit Break people out there lol.
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote