Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-22-2007, 01:01 AM   #31
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_black240 View Post
I dont think of vallejo as bay area haha. Its not the bay area until you cross the bay bridge IMO.

I figured most of the bay area people would not want to travel to vacaville for a meet. Only thing I think that can get the bay area 240 owners out to vacaville area is to have like a meet and then after go for a drive around Mt. Beryessa which is pretty close to vacaville I think.
ive cruised those they are fun so vacaville it is for a halfway meet
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2007, 03:41 AM   #32
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
well damn...

I am down for treasure island actually, not bad of a drive...and i already know how to get there while sleeping so it's better.[even if i have to pay 8 bucks to get there and back for the day] and man...either way..sac or SF area..i'd have to drive for more then 40 mins to get there...except for the San Jose meets..shit christ!

but for this weekend's meet, i will not be able to make it. i work till 6pm and have plans right after words. not cool
Old 11-22-2007, 03:48 AM   #33
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Get a list up, of members attending.

I might go, if alot of ppl are willing to drive thier broke ass's.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 04:11 AM   #34
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I might show up too, with my twin ^^ haha

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #35
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn!! i guess i'm broke then. ^_____^ you hurt me downshift_sideways, especially my pockets. haha i'm just kidding.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #36
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
damn!! i guess i'm broke then. ^_____^ you hurt me downshift_sideways, especially my pockets. haha i'm just kidding.
lmao you can always carpool

wanna sit in my 420 whp coupe?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 11-22-2007, 01:04 PM   #37
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
OOO OOOo ask me ask me lol i do i do hahaha
Old 11-22-2007, 05:40 PM   #38
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
well I posted up like 4 days before I edited my post to put up suggestions for a meeting spot, where the hell were any of you guys then? I this meet is going to be at lee's sandwiches on dec. 1st.waited a while and nobody said anything so I put up a spot and date. since everyone seems to have input now then I'll just let you guys plan it and I'll attend.
spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #39
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
it dont matter to me if its any farther then vacaville tho then i cant go tho cause unemployed=empty gas tank
Old 11-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #40
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

is this zilvia only? or can we invite others from different forums?
Old 11-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #41
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
it dont matter to me if its any farther then vacaville tho then i cant go tho cause unemployed=empty gas tank
I hear that man.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #42
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
I hear that man.
yea but if you have the 420whp coupe im sure you burn it alot faster then my 140whp ka lol
Old 11-22-2007, 08:45 PM   #43
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
is this zilvia only? or can we invite others from different forums?
No zilvia only!!!

LOL! Of course not. We would like everyone and anyone who could make it to the meet. Pretty much if the meet is really going down, then most of the folks here in Norcal, including me, would post onto other forums letting those guys there know to.

Spread the word as much as you can.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:52 PM   #44
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
yea but if you have the 420whp coupe im sure you burn it alot faster then my 140whp ka lol
I'm using 100 octane now...so I burn alot SLLLOoooowwwweerrrrrrr than you

Old 11-22-2007, 11:17 PM   #45
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
I'm using 100 octane now...so I burn alot SLLLOoooowwwweerrrrrrr than you
haha then what did you use before
Old 11-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #46
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomedes View Post
No zilvia only!!!

LOL! Of course not. We would like everyone and anyone who could make it to the meet. Pretty much if the meet is really going down, then most of the folks here in Norcal, including me, would post onto other forums letting those guys there know to.

Spread the word as much as you can.
i can do that then

EDIT: I added the information to norcaldrift.org see if we can get some more cars out there my friend might come with his m3 but thats just so he can take pictures(his hobby)

Last edited by Sideways~S14; 11-22-2007 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: add stuff
Old 11-24-2007, 12:31 PM   #47
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Thanks a lot Sideways. Well anyways, doesn't seem like many other people from Zilvia are attending, please pm me if you are going to make it for sure and Sideways, if you could let me know how many are going to make it from norcal drift that would be great.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:58 PM   #48
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
I will throw this up on my buddies siteMestiso 916 forums and see if anyone is down.
You guys should check out his site. His documentation on build ups his amazing.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #49
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikNspan View Post
Thanks a lot Sideways. Well anyways, doesn't seem like many other people from Zilvia are attending, please pm me if you are going to make it for sure and Sideways, if you could let me know how many are going to make it from norcal drift that would be great.
im in for sure bro and from norcal its just a bunch of maybes no for sures
Old 11-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #50
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
mestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Im in for the meet, maybe we can make this one as big as the July Lollicup meet was.

92 S13 Coupe Track Car
mestizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:39 PM   #51
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
well well, looks like more then 5 people will show up, I'll go
Old 11-25-2007, 09:24 PM   #52
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
hey guys. i'm kinda new to zilvia (i just got my 240 on friday) but i'm gonna be in sac on dec 1. put me down as a maybe because i dont know anyone...
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #53
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
I wanna come out, cause I haven't in years. But sac is way too far.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #54
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
hey guys. i'm kinda new to zilvia (i just got my 240 on friday) but i'm gonna be in sac on dec 1. put me down as a maybe because i dont know anyone...
Just come out anyways bro i haven't met any of these guys except mad-ass at thunder drift but thats it i mean i didnt even talk to him i just saw him there haha
Old 11-25-2007, 10:53 PM   #55
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

man, I can't wait til this meet now, should be fun to meet some new peeps. oh, and I drive a black s13.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:48 PM   #56
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Just come out anyways bro i haven't met any of these guys except mad-ass at thunder drift but thats it i mean i didnt even talk to him i just saw him there haha
i offered to brake into your car at the track
Old 11-26-2007, 07:05 AM   #57
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
i offered to brake into your car at the track
lmao ya that that sucks no one got into it with the slim jim andrew is supposed to be good at breaking into cars we resorted to using a combo of throwing knives and a slimjim haha and i drive the spraypaint black s14 with gun metal front and rear bumpers with primer sideskirts BALLIN!
Old 11-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #58
zomgdrft
Zilvia Member

zomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymorezomgdrft is not welcome here anymore
I live right up 50 (few offramps) from power-inn so I may be down. Is this sandwich place as good as you're leading us to believe?
Old 11-27-2007, 11:43 PM   #59
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
I wanna come out, cause I haven't in years. But sac is way too far.
Wow Jay, back from the dead? lol
Havent heard from you since your site shut down, and yea Sac is kinda far.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:15 AM   #60
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgdrft View Post
I live right up 50 (few offramps) from power-inn so I may be down. Is this sandwich place as good as you're leading us to believe?
well the sandwiches aren't too expensive and they're pretty darn good. plus they have other stuff like pork buns and the bread is made fresh daily. if you're not into the sandwiches there are a couple other places to eat in that lot plus some fast food right down the street. you should come out, it'll be a good time for sure.