Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #571
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemiata View Post
price for skid plate shipped to 90803. thanks
$120 shipped to you.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 12:17 AM   #572
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Payment sent for the 5x114.3 15mm Adapters
Old 08-29-2007, 12:15 PM   #573
koukitype_x12
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her selfkoukitype_x12 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukitype_x12
i would like some s13 coilovers shipped to mn 55441.... give me a place to send either a money order or cashiers check
Old 08-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #574
240on430
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240on430 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I really dont know, but I took some quick measurements if you want to compare to your car. The front side goes into the center hole on the radiator support and the rear mounts to the two holes on the cross member.

It is 2mm thick aluminum. $115 shipped to you.
I'll take one if it has been mounted under a KA. Does it come with screws or bolts? I took the undercover off and I might not be able to locate the original screws.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:56 PM   #575
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
any idea when bucket seats will be available? thanks
Old 08-30-2007, 01:16 PM   #576
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by kOOpA View Post
Koopa, your getting sidetracked lol you need rear multi link stuff first
Old 08-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #577
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
just asking! =p sheesh
Old 08-31-2007, 01:50 AM   #578
Kinematics
Leaky Injector

Kinematics is making a name for him/her selfKinematics is making a name for him/her self
Sent you a PM, ready to order some RUCAs...
Old 08-31-2007, 11:41 AM   #579
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
can't get to the website for some reason...

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.gtfactory.jp.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:04 PM   #580
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
can't get to the website for some reason...
Thanks for posting up in the forum every time you are unsuccessful at making contact with us. *sarcasm*

Yes as Hellion pointed out for the second time now our VOIP phones and our web server experiences less than 100% uptime.

For some reason the email seems to always work, so please feel free to chat with me during any downtime here: [email protected]
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:18 PM   #581
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
Payment sent for the 5x114.3 15mm Adapters
Got the pending e-check payment, thank you. I will send out the spacers when the check clears.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #582
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukitype_x12 View Post
i would like some s13 coilovers shipped to mn 55441.... give me a place to send either a money order or cashiers check
I'm really running low on S13 right now so please confirm if you mail payment so that I can reserve 1 set for you.

It is $1050 shipped.

Parts Shop MAX (USA)
8680 Miralani Drive 101
San Diego CA 92126

Thanks!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:27 PM   #583
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOOpA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Koopa, your getting sidetracked lol you need rear multi link stuff first
He is right, besides multilink is in stock and I dunno when on the seats.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:03 PM   #584
da8o8santaclauz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
da8o8santaclauz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hey sent payment
cleared couple days ago
lmk whats going on
shoooots
thanks
Old 08-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #585
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by da8o8santaclauz View Post
hey sent payment
cleared couple days ago
lmk whats going on
shoooots
thanks
True the E-checks have cleared, and the items are sent. Please check your Email for UPS tracking numbers.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:21 PM   #586
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I know we get alot of website traffic from here so...
if you are wondering when the page will be back up it should be 24ish hours. Any information that you would normally need to get from our webpage can be requested from me via email at [email protected]
Old 09-01-2007, 04:00 PM   #587
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
hey no i wasn't trying to bad mouth ya'll. i was trying to check your site for spacers. i couldn't remember if you only had 5 lug or both 5 and 4 lug...
Old 09-03-2007, 01:06 AM   #588
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
hey no i wasn't trying to bad mouth ya'll. i was trying to check your site for spacers. i couldn't remember if you only had 5 lug or both 5 and 4 lug...
I know, its all good. We have all sizes of 5 lug in stock, no 4 lug yet
Old 09-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #589
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Buy from Dan, he's mad cool. Have fun with the Miata FMIC today.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:23 AM   #590
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
pm has been sent....please get back to me asap!
Old 09-04-2007, 11:09 AM   #591
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS13COUPE View Post
Buy from Dan, he's mad cool. Have fun with the Miata FMIC today.
i thought they didn't make anything for the miata???
Old 09-05-2007, 11:36 AM   #592
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
i thought they didn't make anything for the miata???
We do custom fab piping and cages on anything.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:48 PM   #593
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Can I get a price on coilovers for a S14 shipped to 21758. Thanks
Old 09-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #594
alexander500
Zilvia Member

alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Got a quote from the website, could not follow through with payment on site. I bypassed and sent money through paypal directly. let me know if you got it. Thanks
Old 09-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #595
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander500 View Post
Got a quote from the website, could not follow through with payment on site. I bypassed and sent money through paypal directly. let me know if you got it. Thanks
Got the payment, will send coilovers today. We're out of Magnetic plugs, want to wait on that or want a refund?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:06 AM   #596
alexander500
Zilvia Member

^^^ Refund. Thanks
Old 09-06-2007, 07:21 AM   #597
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Do you have the pulley's back in stock? Just wondering what Im looking at getting shipped to 73071. ALSO can you provide me some info on the oil filter? Do you use it? How do you clean it? Thanks!

Scott
Old 09-06-2007, 10:55 AM   #598
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you do any combos for all rear s13 links? RUCAS, toe and traction specifically.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #599
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander500 View Post
^^^ Refund. Thanks
Done. sorry we ran out of plugs!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:38 AM   #600
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Do you have the pulley's back in stock? Just wondering what Im looking at getting shipped to 73071. ALSO can you provide me some info on the oil filter? Do you use it? How do you clean it? Thanks!

Scott
Pullys are $70 shipped to you. They are not in stock at this time. The oil filter is an inline filter with cooling fins. It has a fine wavy metal mesh inside that you clean by simply removing an end cap for access. Typically you would install at the same time as your oil cooler and or filter relocator.
Closed Thread