Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #571
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha...Im guessing you sell royal purple. =)
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #572
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha...Im guessing you sell royal purple. =)
I wish..... It be cheaper for me. I sell the Greddy oil, I will try it next time.

Hey You have a stalker in the 714.... I hear.
"Not talking to you any more.bye" who said this?
Old 04-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #573
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
haha...yea..........
Myspace comes back and kicks you in the ass sometimes!!!!!!!
i was laughing my ass off when you told me it was you!!
Old 04-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #574
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
2 and a half weeks till drifting!!!! soooo excited...still haven't even got tires yet. haha....
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:47 PM   #575
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
hahahaha, I was laughing my ass off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha...yea..........
Myspace comes back and kicks you in the ass sometimes!!!!!!!
i was laughing my ass off when you told me it was you!!
Old 04-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #576
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Grip
1. Jun
2. Bonez s2k
3. "ERIC" the dodge SRT-4
4. s14_legend
6. Gripstr Abdul
7. james Kapowerhicomp1
8. FABRICATOR*LBC AE82
9. Steve S13 hatch
10. black camaro SS guy
11. Jason Kim Z33 <-----haha gave up the corolla
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #577
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
I should be there on the 11th.. gotta get the car sorted out
Old 04-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #578
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
payment sent jxn!!! ramon said he will give you his on friday when he picks up the ic piping from you
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:20 AM   #579
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
2 and a half weeks till drifting!!!! soooo excited...still haven't even got tires yet. haha....
haha yea i havent either. need money!!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #580
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
correction .. 3 days till drifting if you're doing Just Drift hehe
Old 04-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #581
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost View Post
I should be there on the 11th.. gotta get the car sorted out
see u there frosty ! it's time for rematch ! hehehe
Old 04-24-2008, 01:04 AM   #582
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
correction .. 3 days till drifting if you're doing Just Drift hehe
ILL BE THERE!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:39 AM   #583
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
see u there frosty ! it's time for rematch ! hehehe
lets do it!

but let me get my car dialed back in first, lol

Old 04-24-2008, 12:56 PM   #584
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
haha yea i havent either. need money!!
dude just use up those tires i gave you yesterday. i decided to keep the rims lol.

Burn em up cuz they've been sitting in my friend's garage for a year and it should be perfect for you. just give me back the rims after you finish up the tires

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #585
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Grip
1. Jun
2. Bonez s2k
3. "ERIC" the dodge SRT-4
4. s14_legend
6. Gripstr Abdul
7. james Kapowerhicomp1
8. FABRICATOR*LBC AE82
9. Steve S13 hatch
10. black camaro SS guy
11. Jason Kim Z33 <-----haha gave up the corolla

no no the z33 is staying home, im drifting both days in the corolla
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #586
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
no no the z33 is staying home, im drifting both days in the corolla
drifting/understeering, wutever u call that shit u do with that sad sad corolla ae85, hahaha.
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #587
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

haha.....understeering is the best!
i cant wait till i learn how to pull that off!
Old 04-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #588
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ahahah fuck understeer =X
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:05 PM   #589
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
lol "just pow wow thru it"... i freakin' busted up so hard hearing that
Old 04-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #590
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
rumor has it jason mastered the art of understeer and he can initiate understeer on command! so envious!!!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #591
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

dang it!!!!!!!!
how the heck did figure it out!!!!!
ive been trying for sooooo long!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #592
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
rumor has it jason mastered the art of understeer and he can initiate understeer on command! so envious!!!
hahah asshole, charlie taught me btw, you should go seek his help
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #593
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks!!!!!!!
im super stoked!!!
Hopefully he'll agree to help me out!!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:44 PM   #594
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
whoaaa!!??!!

understeer on command! I really need to pick up on this...

And then I can tandem understeer with blackparade! that would be the Sh!t
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:56 PM   #595
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Ummm yeah like I said.

I'll be there for both days.

Karl is going to give me free back massages.

If he says no then I'll get lil' Jack to cut him.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:26 PM   #596
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
damn you guys having great tracks, and people who are interested in having events, the right coast needs to pick up their game. i wish i could be out in cali again, maybe once i'm done with school i'll move back
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #597
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
tracks of cali = good
streets of cali = bad
Old 04-25-2008, 01:51 AM   #598
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
tracks of cali = good
streets of cali = bad
QFT
msglength.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #599
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
damn you guys having great tracks, and people who are interested in having events, the right coast needs to pick up their game. i wish i could be out in cali again, maybe once i'm done with school i'll move back

dont worry nobody ever uses THE great track

(buttonwillow)
Old 04-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #600
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Ummm yeah like I said.

I'll be there for both days.

Karl is going to give me free back massages.

If he says no then I'll get lil' Jack to cut him.
hey i give good massages!!! too!!