Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #1201
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So I go out to unload my car from my trailer at noon today...

Look what I fucking found on my trailer..

I'm so pissed off. I live on a private road, and my driveway is about 5-6 car lengths long... the trailer was almost 2 1/2 lengths from the street.

How in the hell does someone hit my trailer with my car still loaded. It's like the most fucking obvious thing in my neighborhood. Dude must've been hauling ass in reverse to dent that part of my trailer so far back.

Anyone recognize this paint? I found a bunch of paint chips and such next to the damage.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #1202
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
We didnt bother with 2nd place. One of the top 3 guy was too hot headed, it went to his head too much.

Fastest time was set by the black and blue s2k at 1 min 05 sec. Im sure John will stomp the comp(time attack) with the Orange FC.
since 626 is the nicest group ever, we should re-invite the black s2k guy for a htm rematch. if the corolla was too much for him, tell him i'll bring a honda next time.
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:17 PM   #1203
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
So I go out to unload my car from my trailer at noon today...

Look what I fucking found on my trailer..

I'm so pissed off. I live on a private road, and my driveway is about 5-6 car lengths long... the trailer was almost 2 1/2 lengths from the street.

How in the hell does someone hit my trailer with my car still loaded. It's like the most fucking obvious thing in my neighborhood. Dude must've been hauling ass in reverse to dent that part of my trailer so far back.

Anyone recognize this paint? I found a bunch of paint chips and such next to the damage.

Keep an eye out for cars with damage!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #1204
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
damn, that sucks brian. don't worry, karma will bite that douche bag in the ass
Old 05-12-2008, 02:20 PM   #1205
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
since 626 is the best group ever, we should re-invite the black s2k guy for a htm rematch. if the corolla was too much for him, i'll bring a honda next time.
no.............. 86 vs. s14 ................the car you bring ........is the car you drive............................................. .............................
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #1206
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
i would officially like to dub my car as RE86 not AE3S THANK YOU
sorry, I'll remember for next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
since 626 is the nicest group ever, we should re-invite the black s2k guy for a htm rematch. if the corolla was too much for him, tell him i'll bring a honda next time.
Good idea, which honda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapowerhicomp1 View Post
no.............. 86 vs. s14 ................the car you bring ........is the car you drive............................................. .............................
I dont get this post. Jason's white 86 coupe was suppose drift. John was borrowing it for grip becuz his FC broke down.

I'll fix my alignment for next time, and get my sticky tires and play with you guys in the black S13 coupe
Old 05-12-2008, 03:00 PM   #1207
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Good idea, which honda?
its a secret, but i can tell u its a REAL honda with FF! hahaha RWD LOL! hahahahaa

Last edited by FCDRIFT; 05-12-2008 at 04:41 PM..
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #1208
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
lol...this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I told you I know a good tranny.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #1209
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
lol ... this guy each one is what good for 10hp....

Quote:
I told you I know a good tranny.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:22 PM   #1210
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
lol...this guy
Get it fixed so you can drive at next event.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #1211
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah i know...needa find me another auto tranny...

Quote:
Get it fixed so you can drive at next event.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #1212
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Quote:
sorry, I'll remember for next time

Good idea, which honda?

I dont get this post. Jason's white 86 coupe was suppose drift. John was borrowing it for grip becuz his FC broke down.

I'll fix my alignment for next time, and get my sticky tires and play with you guys in the black S13 coupe

its all good i was just kidding, i really dont care what its called i call it loud and annoying on the drive back home, i want a plate that says RE 86 on it but im too cheap for it,

and the secret honda that john will bring will prob be his sisters 99 accord or the odyssey, either or will do just fine
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #1213
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Lil' preview.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #1214
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Ummmmm I must say.

My car looks dope......

Thanks squidd.

More pics please.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #1215
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
LMAO. The TE wagon looks sick!!!!!!!!

All leaning and what not. hahaha
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #1216
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Wow those pictures look amazing, i've yet to see my car in any pics yet! ='[ lol.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #1217
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

nice lookin' pix
Old 05-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #1218
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Sky, you're the man.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #1219
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
All these pictures are just previews.

I'm sure Squidd still has a lot of editing and sorting to do.

Sam didn't even post his pics yet. I'm sure you got pics taken. ^^^
Old 05-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #1220
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Seriuosly Sky good job man....good job!
Are you up for hire for a photo shoot?
Old 05-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #1221
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Lil' preview.

Damn Sky...youre good. lol.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #1222
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Those pics are badass Squidd! Thanks so much for shooting for us!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #1223
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
woah, those are crazy good. I want your picture taking skills! Or the camera.
Old 05-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #1224
805-240
Zilvia Member

805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
all these pics are badass
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #1225
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
crazy pix sky, I cant wait for more!!
Old 05-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #1226
jflor004
Zilvia Member

jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Yeah nice pics, mad skills Squidd.
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #1227
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
needs more cowbell :P

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #1228
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Congrats to John and Jason!

The Touge Battle was off the hook!

Hope to get the POS fixed for the next one!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #1229
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
man i hate not knowing whos who at these damn events.

fuck my 909/951 lack of drifters. gosh.

although lil jack and jxn remember me from the old school ontario spot in shit like 04 i think.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #1230
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
pink fn's make my stomach hurt!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote