Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Tunerzimage

Recently I won an ebay auction (item #330222054802) by an offer that was accepted. a JVTR FMIC. I payed promptly and last week recieved the wrong item.

JVTR dimensions(as advertised): 30.5"x12"x3"
Sent Item dimensions(as delivered): 27.5"x5.5"x2.5"

totally different!! the intercooler delivered to me doesnt even look like any of the intercoolers on the JVTR website. even the box it came in was smaller than the advertised intercooler! I recently bought Otis'(rb20det180sx) JVTR 3 row radiator and i am assuming the box the intercooler comes in should be white and have JVTR in big, bold red and black also! NOPE! the intercooler came in a plain brown unmarked box(except for a small photo-copied piece of paper indicating (i am assuming) tunerzimage's stock number or something.

I then emailed them(via ebay) and got no response. I called them and spoke to Tony. he had me email pics of the wrong intercooler to him( i wil post the pics later), and said he would respond to the email with the pics. i still have not gotten any correspondance from them.

i emailed them on the 7th, 9th and today with no response. todays email i sent with delivery and read confirmation. i know that it got delivered. no read confirmation yet.

when i call any of their numbers, i get that automatic response and cannot leave a message.

so far, not a very good experience. i hope this gets resolved soon!

anyone else had problems with them?

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
all i know is they are selling expensive and heavy ass wheels.

因果関係の流れ
Old 04-11-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian240 View Post
Recently I won an ebay auction (item #330222054802) by an offer that was accepted. a JVTR FMIC. I payed promptly and last week recieved the wrong item.

JVTR dimensions(as advertised): 30.5"x12"x3"
Sent Item dimensions(as delivered): 27.5"x5.5"x2.5"

totally different!! the intercooler delivered to me doesnt even look like any of the intercoolers on the JVTR website. even the box it came in was smaller than the advertised intercooler! I recently bought Otis'(rb20det180sx) JVTR 3 row radiator and i am assuming the box the intercooler comes in should be white and have JVTR in big, bold red and black also! NOPE! the intercooler came in a plain brown unmarked box(except for a small photo-copied piece of paper indicating (i am assuming) tunerzimage's stock number or something.

I then emailed them(via ebay) and got no response. I called them and spoke to Tony. he had me email pics of the wrong intercooler to him( i wil post the pics later), and said he would respond to the email with the pics. i still have not gotten any correspondance from them.

i emailed them on the 7th, 9th and today with no response. todays email i sent with delivery and read confirmation. i know that it got delivered. no read confirmation yet.

when i call any of their numbers, i get that automatic response and cannot leave a message.

so far, not a very good experience. i hope this gets resolved soon!

anyone else had problems with them?

Hi, I also received your email. I'm really sorry about this. I checked your info in our database and Tony hasn't gotten a chance to correct it. I have already done so and will be shipping you the correct intercooler out on Monday. I would like to do it sooner but UPS has already left for the day. I will PM you with your new tracking #. I hope everthing works out, and am sorry about this mistake. We get bombarded with phone calls so we apologize for missing yours. Thanks for emailing the pics and coming to me.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunerzimage View Post
Hi, I also received your email. I'm really sorry about this. I checked your info in our database and Tony hasn't gotten a chance to correct it. I have already done so and will be shipping you the correct intercooler out on Monday. I would like to do it sooner but UPS has already left for the day. I will PM you with your new tracking #. I hope everthing works out, and am sorry about this mistake. We get bombarded with phone calls so we apologize for missing yours. Thanks for emailing the pics and coming to me.
OK, thank you very much.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

PM sent for intercooler tracking number.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
all i know is they are selling expensive and heavy ass wheels.
asking for people that have dealed with them...not giving your opinion on their products

ive dealt with tunerz image on numerous occasions, never had a problem with getting the wrong part since they're local to me, but i can assure you that if there is a problem with any item whether it be the wrong one or defective, the problem will get resolved...

as far as the box description, many companies that arent major named brand (i.e. greddy, apexi, hks) tend to use whatever they can get in certain sizes, colors, designs/logos...so i wouldnt worry about the IC not being a JVTR that was advertised

i usually deal with Carlo

tunerz image gets an A+ from me

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-15-2008, 06:35 PM   #7
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

so far, Joe has been helpful. they seem to really want to correct this problem.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #8
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Just got the correct intercooler. Thanks to Joe and Tony, they corrected the problem fast and did more than what I expected. Great communication.

Lots of other Zilvians have spoken highly of you guys and I will definately do business again.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #9
grnappletree14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i recently won a vis cf hood for 97-98 240sx kouki i won it for $300. i called in for local pick up and they said i have to pay extra $80 for local pick up when i won it for $300. it never said nothing like that in auction not very happy about that but oh well.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:06 PM   #10
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnappletree14 View Post
i recently won a vis cf hood for 97-98 240sx kouki i won it for $300. i called in for local pick up and they said i have to pay extra $80 for local pick up when i won it for $300. it never said nothing like that in auction not very happy about that but oh well.
PM sent, hope it works out for you.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #11
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnappletree14 View Post
EBay is a tricky business. The auction list the item for an actual lesser value to save eBay fees. I'm sure that the hood was won for $300 but the shipping was at least $150. Shipping hoods to any 48 lower states shouldn't cost more then $100. The $50 or more is how much we basically make on the hood. That's why for local pick you there is an additional charge.

For example when looking through ebay you can find lips that are buy it now for $0.99 and like $65 for shipping.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #12
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ht=tunerzimage

Could we lock this thread since there already is a review thread. That and posting on your review thread is kinda weird.