Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:16 AM   #541
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
75 is my limit, I'll just play catch up lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 02:00 AM   #542
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
ill see you guys there on both days =)
awww.. boo! i thought you guys were only running htm! so i haven't made any effort to work on my car.. and now registration is full! i requested that weekend off too! can i be your passenger?
Old 04-23-2008, 03:15 AM   #543
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
The bigger the better right?
that's what she said.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:17 AM   #544
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
but honestly, ask mark, teddy, gary, abdul ... we haul ass down the 14 each time and it's clear of po's and not really that bad of a drive with very little traffic
Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 AM   #545
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yea...its cool!
and plus...i have the fastest car there, so if i see the red and blues....ill just take offf. let the cop grab the slowest car!
so no worries!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:38 AM   #546
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
lmao runnnnnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
yea...its cool!
and plus...i have the fastest car there, so if i see the red and blues....ill just take offf. let the cop grab the slowest car!
so no worries!
Old 04-23-2008, 08:58 AM   #547
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha
Old 04-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #548
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
hi
Old 04-23-2008, 09:38 AM   #549
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
waddup ernie...
Old 04-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #550
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Nothing just trying to get the hatch ready for event.
I gotta hurry, cus it will get here fast.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #551
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
^ you're telling us lol I gotta get everything straightened with my car, buy the helmet, buy some tires, and see if there's actually even going to a spot open for me.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-23-2008, 10:04 AM   #552
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Hatch Luv
Old 04-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #553
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ you're telling us lol I gotta get everything straightened with my car, buy the helmet, buy some tires, and see if there's actually even going to a spot open for me.
I love the dedication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
Hatch Luv
I wanna pop you Hatch....
Old 04-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #554
DreamN
Post Whore!

Quote:
I love the dedication.
I'm seriously trying to score deals left and right. Trying to get a good deal on a full mishimoto setup (rad., fans, fan mounts), energy bushings pressed into arms so I can finally install them, figure out 1 electrical issue, fix power steering leak, figure out some strange clucking coming from my rear driver side area, tune my suspension and then get it aligned, sell shit to buy tires and helmet, hope everything gets done in time and that jxn gets me a spot, and finally when all is said in done bum off from the rest of you for food, drinks, and sexy time in the cold lonely desert .

oh and I should probably buy new brake pads and change my brake fluid... hell, it be a good idea to change my engine oil too. See I barely even thought about that. I wonder how many other things I should do for this event.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #555
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

tell me about it...i dont feel prepared at all

Quote:
Old 04-23-2008, 11:10 AM   #556
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I'm seriously trying to score deals left and right. Trying to get a good deal on a full mishimoto setup (rad., fans, fan mounts), energy bushings pressed into arms so I can finally install them, figure out 1 electrical issue, fix power steering leak, figure out some strange clucking coming from my rear driver side area, tune my suspension and then get it aligned, sell shit to buy tires and helmet, hope everything gets done in time and that jxn gets me a spot, and finally when all is said in done bum off from the rest of you for food, drinks, and sexy time in the cold lonely desert .

oh and I should probably buy new brake pads and change my brake fluid... hell, it be a good idea to change my engine oil too. See I barely even thought about that. I wonder how many other things I should do for this event.

i take it that this is your first event....Im also guessing that your running a KA. my advice...stop worrying so much!! you dont need new brakes for the balcony. or to bleed them all crazy! when you save enough cash, get some good pads (hawk or project mu), and dot 4 brake fluid (from me).
fix whatevers leaking, fix your wiring issue, set your ride height, get an alignment, and run without a front bumper. if this is your first time drifting, i duobt youll be able to stay on the gas long enough to overheat your motor. unless you do donuts for like 5 mins like teddy did his first time!
stop stressing...youll do fine. Everything i just listed could get done in a couple of hours...so youll be fine. just get it done!!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #557
DreamN
Post Whore!

blah... drift lol. I'm in it for grip. no worries here, but definitely trying to get the major shit fixed right now. waiting on a few parts that I ordered and going to the junkyard today to pick up a couple TCUs and troubleshoot my electrical issue. Plus a new o2 sensor and new plugs. So I might as well change my engine oil.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 04-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #558
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

dude!!!!!!!!your crying about not haveing enough time and your not even gonna drift? Your gripping! set up your suspension, buy 1 set of tires, and your done! geeze!
made me waste 2 mins at the keyboard....and your not even gonna drift! lol
jk
have fun with your chores!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:28 AM   #559
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
hey jxn i paid already. gave u money at the 626 meet on this past friday. just a reminder??? lol

oh and mark thanks for the clutch & stop talkin shit!!! u bitch ass bitch!!!!! lol
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #560
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

gonna be crazy up in the piece
Old 04-23-2008, 11:59 AM   #561
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah i'm feeling the pressure too lol, but don't try to stress yourself out, i'm planning on just going out and having fun while still trying to stay safe haha.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:28 PM   #562
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Oh snap!!!!!! I think I am going to be able to make it out to this one!!!!!!! =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:31 PM   #563
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

just gotta make sure the car is in tip top shape and were ready to party
Old 04-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #564
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftn_silvia View Post
hey jxn i paid already. gave u money at the 626 meet on this past friday. just a reminder??? lol

oh and mark thanks for the clutch & stop talkin shit!!! u bitch ass bitch!!!!! lol

you owe me $2.00!!!!!!!!!!!
bitch ass bitch!!!!!!!
by the way...edgar is selling me some more shit...part of the deal is a BJ from you...so be prepared!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #565
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
no...its a dolla fitty!!!!! i told u that edgar will give u filleyshio!!!! bitch ass bitch!!!! i guess its now a 1.75!!!
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:09 PM   #566
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

i charge double for usage online!!!one red box for you!
Old 04-23-2008, 03:51 PM   #567
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
no thanks i dont need any sexual favors from neither of you fags.....anyway....back on topic. Preparing sucks!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #568
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

stop crying!!!!!!!!!!
im sorry alex isnt here to comfort you....but your gonna have to man up, and recieve franks gift!!!!!!
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #569
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
CHANGE YOUR OIL EVERYONE

Thats the number one reason that KA's seem to go south. the oil doesnt get changed enough. And you dont need to put in that fancy stuff. Your car probably ran on regular 10w40 its entire life.

Besides that, make sure your water is topped off, you have no leaks, everything is secured in your car and engine and check tire pressure.

and you should be good to go.

Bring extra water if you are worried about over heating. Its not a 24 hour endurance race guys. Its a little tougher on your car than a SCCA event.

Chilax
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:55 PM   #570
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I would run Fancy stuff, colored in purple. After a few minutes of constant rev? Your oil looks like bubbly soap and the viscousity will break down. It will be in there still, but not lubricating your vital parts. TRUST ME.......It's cheaper to buy good oil than a motor. HEAT IS YOUR ENEMY. and keep in mind most of your engines have lots and lots of miles.