Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
626/323/818 SoCal Meets

OK, I figured we should maybe start doing like a monthly meet or something. Similar to what we had this past weekend at Miles Square Park. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

My idea is this, to do something different every month so that its not monotonous. In other words, have something like a BBQ/Basketball at a park on month, then the next do something at Dromo1 or Speedzone, etc. I will help organize with the help of a couple other people, we just need to figure out locations and dates. Personally Id prefer to keep event days away from those that fall on days with other motorsports events (i.e. DriftDays, D1, FormulaD, etc). I know that Im planning on attending these and a lot of people will be doing the same.

So... we should come up with some possible locations and dates for the next meet. Post up dates you know that events are already happening and any ideas you might have for location and activities. Ill try and update the calendar on this post.

April Events

April 2nd Formula D Streets of Long Beach
April 15th Just Drift - open track @ the Balcony