Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Zilvia Nismo Bushing Locator

Thats right, I'm going public to ask everyone here a question:

Is there ANYONE on planet earth who has a pair of Nismo rear lower control arm bushings for sale? Any dealer, any individual, any crackhead.

After months of searching, this is one of the last (and only) bushings that I cannot find and from what I gather, is no longer being sold. Of course, Nismo is still selling the rear lower control arm for a hefty price. Problem is, I already own reinforced rear control arms, so I just need the fucking bushing.

That saddest part is that this bushing is used on practically everything: R32/33/34, S13/14/15, and Z32.

So, I know I am not the only person here who can use them. And no, I dont want polyurethane, I want OEM Nismo hard rubber bushings.

Thanks
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
omg. history is made. ixfxi has a question. lol.

on topic: ill check to see if a friend has some.

and isnt it only like 100 bux or so new for these as a set? i didnt think that was to much....

but im prolly thinking of something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
¡ÚUP GARAGE¾¦ÉʾðÊó¡Û¿·¸ÅÉÊ(̤»ÈÍ )¡¡¤½¤Î¾ŽÎŽÞŽÃŽÞŽ¨Ê䶯ŽÊ ŽßŽ°ŽÂ¡¡NISMO ¥µ¥¹¥Ú¥ó¥·¥ç¥ó¥ê¥ó¥¯(¥ê¥äA ¥¢¡¼¥*)

I see Up Garage with Nismo control arms all the time.

I might end up going this route since I can't seem to find the bushings either.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Thats right, I'm going public to ask everyone here a question:

Is there ANYONE on planet earth who has a pair of Nismo rear lower control arm bushings for sale? Any dealer, any individual, any crackhead.

After months of searching, this is one of the last (and only) bushings that I cannot find and from what I gather, is no longer being sold. Of course, Nismo is still selling the rear lower control arm for a hefty price. Problem is, I already own reinforced rear control arms, so I just need the fucking bushing.

That saddest part is that this bushing is used on practically everything: R32/33/34, S13/14/15, and Z32.

So, I know I am not the only person here who can use them. And no, I dont want polyurethane, I want OEM Nismo hard rubber bushings.

Thanks
Actually Mike, the bushings are not the same for all those models. Only the S13, R32, and Z32 share them. The other models have a longer bushing as the Aarm mounting staunches are longer (wider). So remember that as you search. I had the part number ages ago, any Nissan dealer can order them through Nissan Motorsports, just be nice.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Part number should be 55045-RS590

I've got a lot of connections, no one can get them.

If anyone can find them, please let me know.

Bushing cost is listed ~20 each (4 needed), LCAs cost ~350 (sold in pairs)
Old 08-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
i just searched courtesy part and it seems to show up in their database. im not sure if its the nismo hard rubber bushing though. hit them up

BUSH-ARM,I :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com
Old 08-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
If nissan motorsport don't order them anymore, pretty much you'll have to order that from japan direct.
I have a pair of the front LCA bushing but not rear, but I do know somoene with a set of nismo rear arms for sale(s13 version I have S14 instock).
PM me if you want the contact info.
Thanks,

Sam
Old 08-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
if you have the part number, try to hit up Russell at Nissanparts.cc, he's very helpful with stuff as long as you have the part number.

That part number on his website listed for 10.64 plus shipping.
NissanParts.cc - Your #1 Source for OEM Parts and Accessories

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Nismo sells 2 types of rear LCAs, standard and reinforced. The S15 subframe I purchased came complete with arms and the LCAs were reinforced. Therefor, I do not want to spend money on Nismo arms because the arms are being powdercoated, which means the arms need to be empty (no bushings or ball joints) when they get put in the oven.

This is why I need JUST the bushings, not the arms.

I already contacted Russell last week, as well as various other sources.. no dice. :-(
Old 08-25-2009, 08:02 AM   #10
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
I am in the process of seeing if I can get these direct from Japan rather than working out of US PDC's - which no longer carry them.

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
Its going to be a while, but I have some on the way from Japan!

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #12
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Are these better than pu? Seems like a lot of hassle to go through for rubber stuff.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellM View Post
I want.

Sending you a PM now.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #14
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Are these better than pu? Seems like a lot of hassle to go through for rubber stuff.
you're still on that kid shit, urethane is FAIL-tech in comparison to the OE rubber. this is just like folks running billet aluminum underdrive pulleys or rebased HID kits, they dont understand that they're spending money on an inferior product that sucks the balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I want.
Sending you a PM now.
damn, you guys should at least buy me a beer! :-) I've spent months trying to make this happen, and here you come with a cheapass post and "i want." lazy bastardos

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellM View Post
good investment Russell. import these and the subframe bushings and you'll have something that isnt readily available (for whatever reason) states-side.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:48 AM   #15
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
damn, you guys should at least buy me a beer! :-) I've spent months trying to make this happen, and here you come with a cheapass post and "i want." lazy bastardos
The moment I turn 21, I'll buy you a beer.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 08-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #16
ixfxi
Post Whore!

you dont need to be 21 to hand me money, which i will gladly accept and buy beer with.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
you're still on that kid shit, urethane is FAIL-tech in comparison to the OE rubber....
Got any data to back that up? Seems more like opinion.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #18
ixfxi
Post Whore!

half my posts and you dont know this yet? search around, its been discussed to death on this forum and various other forums (porsche forums for sure)

ive owned and used urethane. i also recently removed them and was not pleased with their wear characteristics. they're cheap for a reason. you can spend a lifetime greasing them and they'll still suck

if its a track only (never on a bumpy road) go solid heim joint
if its a car that gets driven on bumpy roads, go harder durometer nismo bushing
Old 08-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Have you checked the Nissan dealer?
Old 08-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #20
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
half my posts and you dont know this yet? search around, its been discussed to death on this forum and various other forums (porsche forums for sure)

ive owned and used urethane. i also recently removed them and was not pleased with their wear characteristics. they're cheap for a reason. you can spend a lifetime greasing them and they'll still suck

if its a track only (never on a bumpy road) go solid heim joint
if its a car that gets driven on bumpy roads, go harder durometer nismo bushing
We'll agree to disagree. As you were.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #21
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
russell @ nissan.cc is the best!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #22
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
We'll agree to disagree. As you were.
haha. ixfixi and I were just talking yesterday about people like you. (not about you in specific because we all know your not that special) but about ignorant, wanna-be know it alls who lack not only the experience but the common sense associated with half the posts[they themselves] made and try so hard to back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #23
ixfxi
Post Whore!

well i wouldnt be that harsh on the guy, i mean he thinks urethane stuff is acceptable. i have friends that have been around the scene forever and personally, if something needs greasing so often (im talking monthly) then its not fucking worth it, its a shitty flawed product.

i let the pics do the talking:

i am sure people like aron will chime in and say grease fittings can be installed, and the bushings could be slotted, and you can do this and do that... weld fuckin support tabs on your megan turbo manifolds, or install glare shields on your rebased hid kits... but thats all bullshit. If a company was good to begin with, theyde do those things automatically.

People just want to keep patch fixing shit instead of saving a few extra bucks to pay for the good products. Like I said, if my car was SOLELY track use, SPL would have my money with their heim joints in a heartbeat. Since my car will still be used on the streets, I'll stick to using rubbers.

edit: my urethane bushings were only installed for about a year.. IMO, thats not acceptable wear characteristics for 1 year use.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #24
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
haha. ixfixi and I were just talking yesterday about people like you. (not about you in specific because we all know your not that special) but about ignorant, wanna-be know it alls who lack not only the experience but the common sense associated with half the posts[they themselves] made and try so hard to back up.
WOW, I feel kind of special that someone, people like you, actually take time out of your busy lives to talk/think about people like me. You are truly gods among us mortals. Let me bask in your greatness Who are you anyway? Are you famous? Maybe someone I've heard of? Nah, didn't think so. As you were.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #25
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Who are you anyway? Are you famous? Maybe someone I've heard of? Nah, didn't think so. As you were.
Same question. Yeah, didn't think so either.

Mike has provided proof to support his opinion, you have not.

Dismissed.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #26
ixfxi
Post Whore!

here we go bitches, i cant believe i managed to find the last fucking 4 in existence in north america. these look older than dirt too, the packaging is starting to fuckin deteriorate. pathetic, i hate new old stock... might as well start selling old diapers

i sure hope that the dealers will start to push to get these bushings again, otherwise its full control arms for everyone. now that i think about it, full control arms isnt bad unless you already have reinforced arms. but anyway.. glad to see that gears are turning and our beloved dealers will attempt to restock these hard to find parts.

mike
Old 08-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #27
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Fuuuck.

I want/need those.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 08-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #28
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Fuuuck.

I want/need those.

what are you going to install them in? do you have standard arms or are they reinforced?
Old 08-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #29
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Nice bush, mike.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #30
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Standard/stock LCA's. Just rears.

I have the bushings/ball joints out of a pair in the garage.

Having the stuff powdercoated.

Rather than spending $300 on the pair of Nismo LCA's, I'd rather just buy the bushings themselves since I already have Moog ball joints for them.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote: