Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-15-2007, 07:29 AM   #61
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man thats awesome. on my to do list. lol
hellion240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 06:30 PM   #62
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wont this fade after a while though?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #63
A'PEXi
Leaky Injector

A'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enough
very nice, don't think it would work on my console, suits s13 consoles perfectly
A'PEXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #64
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
awesome work! i'll try this on my day off.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:37 PM   #65
2Slow40
Zilvia Junkie

2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute2Slow40 has a reputation beyond repute
I want to do this so bad but I can't think of any cool designs that I'd want on my car
2Slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #66
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Did this in my little brother's AE. His center console is now all Naruto out.
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:14 PM   #67
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Pretty damn cool.... I think it would look better if it continued down the center console all the way to the cigarette lighter and the power mirror adjuster though.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #68
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
+1... that looks so nice! i might try it ^.^v

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #69
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
I got the same idea before!!!! but i never had time.. and dont know what to used. +1 rep
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #70
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
teh jdm dawg!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:10 PM   #71
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey so I tried this today:

well the rough draft only (standard paper test+ tape) and it turned out great...
next weekend I will be putting it on Canon Photo Paper with Gloss

oh yeah btw:

sorry if things aren't straightened out..this was all put together in 2 hours while jammin on imeem since I lack teh radio, obviously
I liked your tokidoki design but.. Pucca+Garu kicks ass on the disney channel.
+rep for j00

Last edited by iROYAL; 12-03-2007 at 01:16 PM..
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #72
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Oh God Dammit You Beat Me To The Pucca Idea! Shiiiiittttt! Pissss In My Asssss!!!
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:40 PM   #73
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
does this fade, really bad?
Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 PM   #74
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
thats cute...
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:49 PM   #75
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy View Post
does this fade, really bad?
yes it should fade real bad due to the sun beating on the ink.

I've talk to one of the so called "experts" on paper at the office depot...and
now it could be bullshit but he was saying how in his experience..epson ink has been the most tolerant to sunlight beating than other ink.

SO Bottom line: time+sun= fade..I'm a little worried on the glue part..so..right now I'm testing the taped paper idea.
hehe sorry I beat ya to it, you snooze you lose buuuuddy
Old 12-02-2007, 08:56 PM   #76
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
or, you could just spray a thin layer of clear wheel paint with a uv protection on it, and be done.

OR.....

There are certain brands of trim/dash dressing (higher end brands..not like mothers or pep-boys brands) that have a great uv protection level.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #77
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
or, you could just spray a thin layer of clear wheel paint with a uv protection on it, and be done.

OR.....

There are certain brands of trim/dash dressing (higher end brands..not like mothers or pep-boys brands) that have a great uv protection level.

Krylon® UV-Resistant Clear Coatings

here
Old 12-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #78
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
im so going to try this once i find the right pic to use!!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:57 PM   #79
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
looks really really good!!! i just don't know what pic i would use.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #80
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The work looks really good, but I really don't understand why you guys selected that tokidoki paper.. Is it some sort of cool cartoon? I'm going to do the Esurance girl on mine!

jk
Old 12-05-2007, 08:36 PM   #81
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
this has to be some of the worst shit i've ever seen..................

though, im glad you guys like it. its always nice to be reminded how much the community has changed, and how you guys appreciate weird, stupid, absolutely useless gay shit.

edit: another glance just gives me horrible, vivid memories of homes that had wallpaper during the 60s and 70s. ugh
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:42 PM   #82
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Props on your project! +1
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:28 AM   #83
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
haha looks really good! kidrobot FTW!=]

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:20 AM   #84
xamraci
Zilvia Member

xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
why dont you use a regular paper and then just varnish over it...? I did a few desks back in the day with a paper top and a varnish...just get an extra bezzel and try it...would probably preserve the color a little better also...and wouldnt look like a sticker

http://www.dow.com/cyracure/product/over.htm
Old 12-06-2007, 06:04 AM   #85
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
wow, now thats creative!! +1 rep for you Sir...
inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:32 AM   #86
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that looks hella clean
i might just try it
+1
Old 12-07-2007, 12:31 PM   #87
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
this has to be some of the worst shit i've ever seen..................

though, im glad you guys like it. its always nice to be reminded how much the community has changed, and how you guys appreciate weird, stupid, absolutely useless gay shit.

edit: another glance just gives me horrible, vivid memories of homes that had wallpaper during the 60s and 70s. ugh
Thats kind of what I wanted to say, but didn't... I don't care what people think usually, but I'd hate for my best friends to see something like that in my own car and think me as you know...

Sorry, that is the man in me, speaking..

Point is, I just don't see whats so "Neat, Kewl, and Kute" about the theme chosen... Whatever gets you off I guess..

I do applaud the effort though!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #88
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
someone needs to do a playboy centerfold as one
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #89
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Not bad at all, great stuff guys. Looks good.

Check out the scooby doo one if you havent already.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:17 PM   #90
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Applauding the effort is all that needs to be done. If i listened to every negative comment about things i make (useless or not), i wouldn't be where i am today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opponheimer View Post
Thats kind of what I wanted to say, but didn't... I don't care what people think usually, but I'd hate for my best friends to see something like that in my own car and think me as you know...

Sorry, that is the man in me, speaking..

Point is, I just don't see whats so "Neat, Kewl, and Kute" about the theme chosen... Whatever gets you off I guess..

I do applaud the effort though!
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote