Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:57 PM   #271
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
that looks freakin bad ass
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #272
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
+ rep for you!!

another one to add to the dream of cars that I wish I had!
Old 10-30-2007, 05:28 PM   #273
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow. they wasted little time. haha.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:30 PM   #274
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Repost: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...&postcount=265

But I guess it can use its own thread....nice wallpaper material.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #275
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Can i just have a GT500 GTR for the streets? I'll live.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:59 PM   #276
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I'd like to see the GT500 GTR in LeMans
Old 10-30-2007, 07:10 PM   #277
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Another car to add to the Spank Bank.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM   #278
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
RaceCarEngineering bitched for a long time how if LeMan's adapted the rules used by JGTC they would save a shit load of money on GT1 and GT2. Better yet there would be a massive jump in attendence! a GT2 car costs more to develop then a GT500 car and the GT500 is suppose to be as fast as a GT1
Old 10-30-2007, 08:10 PM   #279
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
holy monkey shit that is hot fire.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #280
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Wow I now know what dope is.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:31 PM   #281
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:40 PM   #282
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
i wanna see pics of the motor bay!!!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 PM   #283
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
^ prolly gonna look stock
Old 10-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #284
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
i already added it to my wallpaper
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:12 PM   #285
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

is that silver moss?!?!?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #286
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismoknightska-t View Post
i wanna see pics of the motor bay!!!
Me too .
Old 10-30-2007, 11:34 PM   #287
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i want those wheels.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #288
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
lol Nissan and Nismo are going to spank some ass. LSF This Toyota.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #289
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Damn that thing is no joke.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:43 AM   #290
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I posted this yesterday morning in the ONGOING GTR THREAD. You think you're gonna actually post this kinda stuff before me. hehehhahhaha.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:51 AM   #291
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
Fuck pics...i wanna hear it and see it go fast.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:34 AM   #292
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Looks ugly. Has a Toyota Fish like quality to it. Give me the production car instead.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:15 AM   #293
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
did they move the engine back? the front of the hood dips down so much...
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:50 AM   #294
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I got my Car & Driver mag yesterday...with the GTR on the cover. They said they are still under embargo on their driving impressions though so they could only write about the technical data we already know. I hope next month they are able to give a review on what they thought of the performance.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:55 PM   #295
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarius Maximus View Post
Looks ugly. Has a Toyota Fish like quality to it. Give me the production car instead.
Right, because the whole point of the car is to look pretty.
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #296
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter

Old 11-01-2007, 08:05 AM   #297
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Motortrends Video Review

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLuY4tqnqe8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jaoFrT988[/ame]

They replicated the Autobahn in Japan! Crazy Nissan is getting obsessive..
Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 AM   #298
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

C&D said they don't like the look of the car. I never accused them of having good taste.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:12 AM   #299
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

is that silver moss?!?!?
Negative, its Titanium Gray #KAC
Old 11-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #300
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Cool videos Kn1ves, btw like the new sig!

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote