Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 02:16 PM   #151
Steeles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
Originally posted by PHLIP
Steeles - I will KILL those strippers that took our money and didn't come to perform if it's the last thing I do.
Dude.. Jason and I found out last night that Chesters serves wings and beer and 1.00 dollar drafts for Monday night football. my future ex wifes a bartender up there and said we should come hehe and that waitress from christies daytime shift I been trying to molest for a minute now works over at chesters too....
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2003, 10:39 PM   #152
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by Steeles
Dude.. Jason and I found out last night that Chesters serves wings and beer and 1.00 dollar drafts for Monday night football. my future ex wifes a bartender up there and said we should come hehe and that waitress from christies daytime shift I been trying to molest for a minute now works over at chesters too....
Chesters sounds like a good idea, except for that pesky fact that I work til 1130 on mondays... Fridays after work and saturdays are always open for me, like old times. I thought we were taking jason to another strip club, one where the strippers have bullet wounds and stretchmarks, like sugar bares/lost dimensions? It's all cool with me now that I am back to life as normal for the most part.

And I write too!
Old 10-02-2003, 10:44 PM   #153
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
no one ever said when we'd do either. all to the good. I dunno what the plan for the weekend is. I gotta get with daniel Sat. and help him and his boy install some stuff on a WRX. then try and find some Elon sorrity chixors beyond that who knows.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:04 AM   #154
bishopant

bishopant is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm new and still in diapers with my 240, but glad to see someone bounce back from a serious injury. Cheers to you broness!!!
Old 10-04-2003, 04:06 PM   #155
Nissan240SX
Zilvia Junkie

Nissan240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Philip welcome back bro, I just got to see this thread and feel vary bad that I didn't see it early. Hope you this never happens to you again or anyone for that matter. Again sorry I was blind and didn't see this thread but welcome back
Old 10-04-2003, 09:02 PM   #156
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by Nissan240SX
Philip welcome back bro, I just got to see this thread and feel vary bad that I didn't see it early. Hope you this never happens to you again or anyone for that matter. Again sorry I was blind and didn't see this thread but welcome back
Your excuse was that you didn't know the thread existed... Imagine me: I KNEW it existed and had read it, but the instant I tried responding for 3 MONTHS every time, my internet explorer completely shut down, kicking me out... The thread had been pinned to the front page, but once I was back in one piece and all was alomst normal again it was unpinned, so I hadda SEARCH for it (search, how many members REALLY use that? lol) in order to post and let people know that I was still in one piece. I'm not mad at anyone who might have missed it, threads that don't get pinned around here are quick to fall off the front page and out conciousness...

And I write too!
Old 10-04-2003, 09:24 PM   #157
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
As you can see your downtime has really screwed you in the post whore war.

We don't count Dousan anymore, he is the grand daddy of all whores

Welcome Back
Old 10-05-2003, 07:52 AM   #158
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
As you can see your downtime has really screwed you in the post whore war.

We don't count Dousan anymore, he is the grand daddy of all whores

Welcome Back
I see that, and being on dialup at home won't exactly help me get back in it... Adn speaking of dousan, where the hell has he been since I been back on zilvia?

And I write too!
Old 04-04-2004, 07:54 PM   #159
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

To settle a 9 month oold mystery...

To clear all mystery, here's the story...
06/14/03:
06:45am; wake up, wash ass, put on deoderant and cologne and get dressed...
8:00am; change oil, 4 quarts of Mobil1 10w/30, 1/2 quart STP additive...
9:00am, wash 2 loads of clothes and make breakfast, a turkey omelette and coffee...
11:00am; catch up with Jaimee and get 2 new tires, Kumho ecsta 711s, size 225/45-17s, to match the rears I had gotten about 3 weks earky...
12:15; catch up with Valarie, the nice lady who STARTED my dreadlocks and has washed them for what has been almost 4 years now...
3:00; time for work, it's saturday and AT&T Wireless will NEVER see me for less than $20.00/hour...
6:30, Granny's house, I eat chicken salad, a couple of grilled barbecue chicken breasts and a turkey burger...
7:30; Brandon (Steeles to you) and I have been text messaging all day and we have established with a close friend of ours, Jason, that we will meet at Clebration Station at about 8pm...]
8:30 (I'm late once in a blue moon) Celebration Station (ask steeles) I SLAUGHETER everything moving in Soul Calibur 2 and eventually beat the game on my initial $0.50...
9:00; we go out and buy tickets to the go karts and make asses of ourselves drifting around the last turn until about $20.00 has been expended by each of the 3 of us...
10:30; Me: Jason, Brandon, I'll catch up with you at the shop tomorrow.
10:38; I'm in the car, on the way to Ryan's crib, where my lady and many more will be for the cookout, but before I leave Celebration Statipon, Beenie Man's "Art And Life" song titles "Heights of Great Men" goes into my Sony Xplod CDX MP-40 and on repeat...
10:53; Ryan's crib, DAMN, there's Chris and Ishmael, I haven't seen those cats since 98' and 2001 respectively...
*5 Yuenglings later* "Hey, gimme that GD funnel!!!"
11:40; "Hello sweetheart, what is your name? Jocelyn? Where do I know you from? 7th Grade? Get da FUCK outta here... Gimme that, lemme hit that!!!"
1:00; RYAN!!! I'm hungry, you know I don't eat red meat... Oh, y'all fried some fish? That's whassup, but bring me another beer and that bottle of absolut and the pink grapefruit juice... Word.
*3 hits and 4 Yuenglings later*
1:53; dizzam I'm tired, bout time to smash out Kisha, I'll see you tomorrow baby, just come by the house when you get up... Jocelyn, I'll holla, everyone else? SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA!!!
2:00; back in the car, Beenie Man back on, still listening to "Heights of Great Men" still on repeat...
2:01; GOD DAMN, I need belts, they're in the backseat. I'll get at Jason tomorrow and we'll put them on.
2:04; *last thing I remember* Right onto Cotswold Ave... 2 Blocks : *thinks* "damn I'm hungry" *turns left onto battleground ave*....

06/20/03:
"GOD DAMN my shoulder hurts, oh hey Kisha, what's up baby... Uh, hey pops, WTF are you doing here int the.... HOSPITAL?!!? Uh...WTF am I doing here?"

... I would learn that about 20 minutes after that turn I remember and only about 3 minutes from the house, I would swerve off of the road and roll, then flip my car and in the process break my jaw and shoulder... I would go on to sit in the house all summer and communicate with EVERYONE only through IM and text messaging on the cellular phone, all while having scared the SHIT out of all my family, friends and (now ex) girlfriend... I have since been convicted of a DWI (0.13 BAC) and lord knows how many financial hardshipsa as a result. No one has told the story out of respect for me to this point, but I felt it necessary at this point to do so. Fellow Zilvia.net members... DO NOT drink and drive.

... Thank you for reading.

And I write too!
Old 04-04-2004, 08:12 PM   #160
SilviaBoston
Leaky Injector

SilviaBoston is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SilviaBoston Send a message via MSN to SilviaBoston
Damn was there another car involed? I'm glad to see your up and about man, good to have you back bro
Old 04-04-2004, 08:17 PM   #161
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Thanks to all, but it has been 9 1/2 months now, time to learn some shit and tell the story...

And I write too!
Old 04-04-2004, 08:20 PM   #162
SilviaBoston
Leaky Injector

SilviaBoston is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SilviaBoston Send a message via MSN to SilviaBoston
I'm kinda new to the forum so i just learned about this...how long where you in the hospital?
Old 04-04-2004, 08:21 PM   #163
TougeRacing
Zilvia Junkie

TougeRacing has a little shameless behavior in the past
wishing for a speedy recovery! get well soon!
Old 04-05-2004, 02:25 AM   #164
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Hope the dude get well soon.
Old 04-05-2004, 04:26 AM   #165
nightwalker
Nissanaholic!

nightwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, at least you lived. Don't drink and drive. A friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:37 AM   #166
Steeles
Post Whore!

Touge Racing.. Willow... the dude IS better this hapened nine months ago and that long assed minute by minute story was written by the guy involved. he's all better and back to annoy you.

Silviaboston - no other cars were involved. he owned himself.
Closed Thread