Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #841
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
countdown -------

TIMEEEEEEE ATTTTAACCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #842
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm excited! Tomorrow gonna work on some stuff to get ready!
Old 05-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #843
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I'm excited! Tomorrow gonna work on some stuff to get ready!

still coming right
Old 05-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #844
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Yes yes, of course I am. I'll hit you up tomorrow right after school.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 AM   #845
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sorry guys...i might not be there this weekend!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:45 AM   #846
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
sorry guys...i might not be there this weekend!
Why not?!?!?!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:56 AM   #847
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
installing my diff tomorrow!

SOOOOO EXCITED!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:15 AM   #848
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
installing my diff tomorrow!

SOOOOO EXCITED!
GL with that. I'll be installing new rotors all the way around tomorrow and changing the oil!
Old 05-06-2008, 01:50 AM   #849
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha....you kids are funny!
cant wait fors sunday!!!!!!!!!!
jxn! 3rd gear baby!
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:52 AM   #850
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Peter, have you asked chuck if we're rolling Friday night after the meet? because if my car's not done I'll probably just headout on Sunday and not Saturday. Mark, you said you'll be doing ride-a-longs Sunday right?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:03 AM   #851
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Peter, have you asked chuck if we're rolling Friday night after the meet? because if my car's not done I'll probably just headout on Sunday and not Saturday. Mark, you said you'll be doing ride-a-longs Sunday right?
What do you mean if we're rolling after the meet?
Old 05-06-2008, 02:10 AM   #852
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
friday night arcadia meet. are we going to chill late into the night and then head to the track?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-06-2008, 02:31 AM   #853
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Ohhhh nah Chuck and I are just gonna head home after the meet and then wake up the next morning and meet up at the 7/11!
Old 05-06-2008, 02:39 AM   #854
DreamN
Post Whore!

ahh alright.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-06-2008, 03:20 AM   #855
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
yeh... i got lots to do on friday. after the meet i'm gonna roll back to my northridge pad, then me n my boys will probably stay up n kick it .. we usually do ... which screws us over on saturday hahaha.

remembner 818 guys, meet at the 7/11 on nordhoff and the 405 at 5am SHARP.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:39 AM   #856
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
hurrray im comming on sunday i might come up sat night....this is crazy i have a free connection at work ballin
Old 05-06-2008, 05:36 AM   #857
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
remembner 818 guys, meet at the 7/11 on nordhoff and the 405 at 5am SHARP.[/quote]

I'm ganna forget. some one call me on friday I wanna check this out.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:22 AM   #858
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Alright Alright I got a spot for 5/10 for sure now. CSil80's spot for 5/10 is mine.JXN im sure he will pm you if he hasn't already.See you all saturday annd Ernie see ya later today.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #859
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
okie dokie....
Old 05-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #860
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i'll be at the 7/11 on saturday morning.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:57 AM   #861
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Anybody in the 909/951 area that wants to roll up with me ill be at the Wal-Mart off the Foothill exit on the 15N @5:00-5:30.Pm me if you are.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #862
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Damn, that 7-11 has like 4 parking spots. Its going to be crowded on Sat, lol.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #863
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
Damn, that 7-11 has like 4 parking spots. Its going to be crowded on Sat, lol.
don't think i've seen this 7/11 before, but isn't it right next to a gas station? or is there street parking?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #864
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Its next to the fwy on-ramp, no gas station next to it. There is street parking, but its always packed. Show up early to get a spot, then hang out and wait for the others.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #865
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Show the brown coupe some love Gus.
You know I will! =D

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #866
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
just read up on the shedual ... so Drift session for HTM will get 4 solid hours of track time right?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #867
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
holler jeff jones is rollin hahaha
Old 05-06-2008, 01:21 PM   #868
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
so how many people are showing up for sat and how many people are showing up for sunday. I know who's driving...just curious to see who all is showing....

my caravan is rolling up with 3 cars, and about 6-10 total people from San Diego

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:04 PM   #869
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
just read up on the shedual ... so Drift session for HTM will get 4 solid hours of track time right?
yeah 4 solid hours
Old 05-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #870
jflor004
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Anybody in the 909/951 area that wants to roll up with me ill be at the Wal-Mart off the Foothill exit on the 15N @5:00-5:30.Pm me if you are.
I'll meet ya there Luis, anyone else from the IE wanna caravan up?
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote