Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #1081
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i am so tired

today was amazing first event and i didnt do so bad my last runs were well worth it

JUNE HERE I COME!
Old 05-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #1082
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Oh yeah the pole, so Chuck crashed 3 times. I think it was just him needing to get used to the welded. It was pretty badass out there with the tandem runs today.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #1083
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by seto_s14 View Post
yo, that was a dope ass event. i sucked balls but it was fun. karl's the shit for advice + drift knob =P wish i had money to go june
Dude u were doing better through out the day. Hustle money for June....you must
Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #1084
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Wow that was freakin awesome. Fuck prom, I'm coming to the June event!!!

Advanced group here I come!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #1085
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Dude u were doing better through out the day. Hustle money for June....you must
heheh, really? i spun out so much i started to get sick
Old 05-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #1086
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post

Hell yeah!!!! We rolling deep. ADVANCE? YOU TRADER... j/k glad to see your driving improve. I will be there after two or three more events.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #1087
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
thats the spirit

Quote:

Old 05-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #1088
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto_s14 View Post
heheh, really? i spun out so much i started to get sick
We all spin out, but you got better towards the end. i was watching you to see the front wheels turn. That was my homework while i waited for my turn.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #1089
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
ADVANCE? YOU TRADER... j/k

I'm sorry
Old 05-10-2008, 11:21 PM   #1090
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So... I just got home.. I can finally relax.

I swear I felt like every semi was gonna run me and the trailer off the road T_T.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:22 PM   #1091
Teddy
Post Whore!

^ you need to handle that shroud issue man... lol.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:25 PM   #1092
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
^ you need to handle that shroud issue man... lol.
hahahahahahhaha. i never thought my clutch fan would get stuck so easily.

shit's gonna be gone by the next event.

today was my last event rolling with a SOHC XD

Old 05-10-2008, 11:26 PM   #1093
Teddy
Post Whore!

aww man. represent the SOHC! Don't discriminate... lol
Old 05-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #1094
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
hahahahahahhaha. i never thought my clutch fan would get stuck so easily.

shit's gonna be gone by the next event.

today was my last event rolling with a SOHC XD
Hmmm what's replacing the SOHC??
Old 05-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #1095
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Hmmm what's replacing the SOHC??
SR20

message length

EDIT: Btw, Hell yea @ all the socal-drift stickers i saw today.

Quote:
aww man. represent the SOHC! Don't discriminate... lol
The SOHC will always have a special place in my heart. It's the motor I learned to drift on .

Old 05-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #1096
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
SR20

message length
Ahh nice. You did good out there today man. I still gotta get used to everything....
Old 05-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #1097
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
well time to get some sleep so i'm all ready for HTM tomorrow .. glad to hear u guys had fun at Balcony ... it got a bit old for me heh ... dang i gotto get up at 4 am and get my car from Corona ... ughh see u guys there tomorrow .. who ever is going ...
Old 05-10-2008, 11:32 PM   #1098
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh yeahhh, how can I forget Jack's (azndoc) car. Shit looks baller with the new paint man!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:34 PM   #1099
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
S
EDIT: Btw, Hell yea @ all the socal-drift stickers i saw today.
Word.. everyone was representin today!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #1100
DoriSaruMark
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really niceDoriSaruMark is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Today was really fun! Thanks 626 Drift!!!
DoriSaruMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #1101
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Word.. everyone was representin today!
i didnt see gary til the end of the day so I'll save my repping for the next event, hahaha.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #1102
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i need pics of jacks car
he came by CSB on his way home
shit looks amazing. i love its

DEC car!!!!!!!!!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:52 AM   #1103
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
i need pics of jacks car
he came by CSB on his way home
shit looks amazing. i love its

DEC car!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm more than sure a few people snapped pics of his car. That guy is hilarious man.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:02 AM   #1104
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah he rules
need jerkoff material
make w/ the pics jack!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #1105
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
yeah i destroyed the hay bails, with no damage :-D good seeing everyone. hope to see everyone 2 morrow
Old 05-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #1106
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
lol, OMG !!!1 dudes are getting crazy !!! chuck crashed twice!!! lol.
\
yeha and always me and chuck have close calls. me and jack exchanged paint in the front haha were getting close its getting sick. where the fuck were u old man ??
Old 05-11-2008, 01:20 AM   #1107
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
good bye sir...good bye
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:24 AM   #1108
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
lol, OMG !!!1 dudes are getting crazy !!! chuck crashed twice!!! lol.

sigh.

yea.

first, i was tandeming with lil jack, then for some reason it's not like he was spinning out, but he was losing speed, then all of a sudden his car just stalled and i thought he was gonna pull thru the drift .. but he didint. i slid into him and my 1/4 panel crush his passenger side 1/4. his car took a beating, but mine only had minor widebody damage...then like a little while later, i saw cyrus behind me, then exiting the donut, i spun out, and i thoguht he would stop .. but he just kinda just rolled into my 1/4 panel in the same exact spot...but he had a tow hook in the front that just dug into my car lol

sigh. and now eric, we can be twins. haha

to top it off, at the end of the day my battery tray ripped out of my floorboard and my battery leaked acid. there was no way i could even remotely hack something back together securely and safely for tmw at htm...and i just wasn't a happy camper and decided my car took enough rape for a weekend so i headed home...

thank you jackson for always having my back.

Last edited by 90 DGRZ; 05-11-2008 at 04:07 AM..
90 DGRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:47 AM   #1109
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
pics? video?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:30 AM   #1110
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
sigh.

yea.

first, i was tandeming with lil jack, then for some reason it's not like he was spinning out, but he was losing speed, then all of a sudden his car just stalled and i thought he was gonna pull thru the drift .. but he didint. i slid into him and my 1/4 panel crush his passenger side 1/4. his car took a beating, but mine only had minor widebody damage...then like a little while later, i saw cyrus behind me, then exiting the donut, i spun out, and i thoguht he would stop .. but he just kinda just rolled into my 1/4 panel in the same exact spot...but he had a tow hook in the front that just dug into my car lol

sigh. and now eric, we can be twins. haha

to top it off, at the end of the day my battery tray ripped out of my floorboard and my battery leaked acid. there was no way i could even remotely hack something back together securely and safely for tmw at htm...and i just wasn't a happy camper and decided my car took enough rape for a weekend so i headed home...

thank you jackson for always having my back.
Damn Chuck, now I feel bad for cracking jokes about how you hit the pole (noticed you forgot to mention that btw)

Dude, you looked great out there though. Great skill. The way you signaled the flags was awesome . I'm messing. But for the most part you laid out some great runs. Sweet slides and had a lot of fun. I'm up this early hoping I can actually go to HTM, but it doesn't look promising. I want to properly bleed my car so I bought this bolt/screw extractor kit from Sears, but just found out I needed a "T-handle" for it. Trying to see what else might work.

I'll probably just call it a day and just work on the car in a steady pace. Flushing the whole cooling system wouldn't be a bad idea either. Later on, I'll chill with my mom.

Oh and I have pix! Not the best quality and none of are the drifting (camphone sucks at taking long distance shit), but you guys will enjoy them because I tell you you will! I'll upload them later

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote