Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-08-2004, 12:14 AM   #31
sideviewcivic
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sideviewcivic has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideviewcivic
hey lindsey where you get the cud holder from. your brake lights go the same way as the one coupe from touge friends
sideviewcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2004, 07:53 PM   #32
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut

So that's why you picked gray . . .
wanganwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 12:41 AM   #33
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Absolutely! I knew that i would be doing this one day. Might as well make it look a little more presentable for the inevitable.

Buit honestly nowadays they make red, black, yellow, green, blue duct tape. The black hides a little better than the silver. The rest of the colors... i dunno depends. I think black is black basically (unless you do some funky color mixing) so that tape hides a tad bit better. My silver changes colors depending on the light. In the bright sun its very light, bright silver. At night or the shadows it is a steel grey... it has a lot of pearl in it.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 12:51 AM   #34
Kid Zelda
BANNED

Kid Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kid Zelda
only thing I don like about this car is the driver ... HAHAH, he will get de SMASHED!@!@!
Kid Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 01:56 AM   #35
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Zelda
only thing I don like about this car is the driver ... HAHAH, he will get de SMASHED!@!@!
Last time i played Sock Em Boppers i almost broke my nose. This time i will end your life. :hammer:

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 05-10-2004, 02:23 AM   #36
sideviewcivic
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideviewcivic
hey lindsey where you get the cup holder from. Do your brake lights go the same way as the one coupe from touge friends

edited mothers day
Old 05-10-2004, 02:26 AM   #37
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

I dont get it... what coupe on Touge Friends?

As for the cup holder? uhh just at some J-style car parts store in the Asian parts of Socal. IT was like $9. There are some at Super Autobacs too (but i got mine before Autobacs opened in the US).

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 05-10-2004, 06:35 PM   #38
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
you know you're hardcore when you match your paint color to a duct tape. Also- did you have to mod/remove your bumper support for that front? If so- watch out with that frontal crashing stuff, man. i don't want to see people getting hurt.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:32 PM   #39
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

No worries... we're talking about the guy who anticipated crashing. My front bar is DEFINATELY there.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 05-11-2004, 02:30 PM   #40
sideviewcivic
BANNED

touge friends is a forum, i think one of the moderators has his coupe brake lights setup to twinkle from inner to outer the light up when he taps the brake
Old 05-11-2004, 03:42 PM   #41
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
No worries... we're talking about the guy who anticipated crashing. My front bar is DEFINATELY there.
good work. bumper clears it no problems?
Old 05-11-2004, 05:23 PM   #42
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanganwonder
good work. bumper clears it no problems?
Oh yeah... i had to trim the upper portion of the vents cause it was hitting the very bottom of the support. THats just cause the mold they used makes the vents "deep". But yah now there are no problems. Except the shitty quality of the bumper and how heavy it is.. hahah.

sideview... i dont know of that car, sorry.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 05-13-2004, 10:27 PM   #43
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

niceness. except if i were you (by that i mean had a coupe) i would have painted it sexy knights onevia green (like in avatar). but then again, duct tape doesn't come in lime-ish green sparkle. it's ok though. your car owns
Old 05-13-2004, 10:41 PM   #44
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
why copy another car? be original
if you know enough about sexy knights you'd understand this color the car is already painted.......
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote