Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Yea if you need help let me know, i did my dash console too, i'll see to take some pics here pretty soon.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Forgive my ignorance (or maybe just my old age), but what is this and why do we need it in our car?

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #3
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA View Post
Forgive my ignorance (or maybe just my old age), but what is this and why do we need it in our car?

Tokidoki~Italian hand bag design, that is based off of a Japanese type characters. Just a cute way of decorating the interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Lol, she remembered Logan's word, hahaha,
Kevin has been using that circa 2001. lol.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
+1 for the cool idea/work... But Im not a fan of having my dashboard look like a 12 year old school girl's backpack.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:51 PM   #5
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
+1 for the cool idea/work... But Im not a fan of having my dashboard look like a 12 year old school girl's backpack.
hahahahahaha

clean work tho
Old 11-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #6
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Wow it came out pretty good for printing paper hahaha!!!
Next time you should get it printed at a sticker shop and have them laminate it, should last longer and wrap around the center cansole better.
good Idea though!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2007, 11:45 AM   #7
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
lol just another way to get the 12 year olds in the car
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
look at me I'm cool too
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #9
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Smile

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so cute... I love tokidoki....... I am just waiting for them to come out with a cute Hello Kitty Tokidoki collaboration then I am going to use it to do stuff on my S13!!!!
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:24 PM   #10
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Hey man that looks really cool.
Very creative and it looks nice with the steering wheel
I bet all the girls are like "awww thats so cute/cool"
Ha nice work!
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #11
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Azndrftr, cool thanks, I'd like to see some pics of your setup
R240, haha, It's all about style, like why are our car's so goddamn low, why do we need bodykits.etc...
Ufo guy, I am, maybe you could make your's with tough stuff like a ufo or a cow or maybe knives, yea, knives, yeahhh thanks for the +1!
Old 11-09-2007, 11:33 PM   #12
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
Ufo guy, I am, maybe you could make your's with tough stuff like a ufo or a cow or maybe knives, yea, knives, yeahhh thanks for the +1!
lol maybe I will put a pic of ol' bessie on my dash.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:39 PM   #13
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
so how do I select images as "Large" after i google it?.. Please excuse my computer stupidity..
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:23 PM   #14
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
lol yeah my girlfriend thinks this shit is hott!

nice job man i might attempt this
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:29 AM   #15
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Nice creation there, I like.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:37 AM   #16
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Wow pretty cool. I think im too lazy to do it tho lol
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #17
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
bullshit....ahh u did!! lol. whatevs ill accept it cause ur vrt. bish!
Old 11-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #18
Deftec
Zilvia Junkie

Deftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-known
Badass work man, not something I'd personally want..but that's pretty damn creative/badass.
Deftec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:37 PM   #19
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
sick ass setup very creating. love the idea. anain bad asss.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #20
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
+1 I pmed you about this awhile back thanks for the write up.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #21
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
paper? can't be that durable...
Old 11-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #22
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
Sweet idea. Thanks for the "How To".

+1
swift_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:13 AM   #23
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
does the mod podge not smear the front of the image?? is there an advantage to modpodge over Super 77 spray glue??

how do you clear the top coat so it dooesnt get dirty??

nice work, +1
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:27 AM   #24
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Deng, Ive always used Modpodge to make stickers for my computer and never thought of using it for my car. Great idea!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:21 AM   #25
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
So, Decoupage is cool now?
Old 11-12-2007, 01:54 AM   #26
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Pretty neat man

If I don't go wood grain I might end up doin this.
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:08 AM   #27
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Im doing mine as we speak, i'll post up here shortly. Kinda my fav cartoon.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:27 AM   #28
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
my gf would love this in my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:03 PM   #29
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Thanks for the How to man!
looks good I'm going to make one of my own custom pattern, cheers.
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:15 PM   #30
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they are like picasso though. (far away it looks cool but up close you say What the fuck)

if you could wrap it under neath to tuck the edges a little more it might look alright.
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote