Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 02:44 PM   #301
tokes¹
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tokes¹ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tokes¹
i spotted a primered black s13 hatch with a s15 front end at the pinole valley exit the other night.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2005, 03:13 PM   #302
S_14.5
Zilvia Member

S_14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was washing my S14 at my house and some burgundy red s13 hatch randomly goes in and out of my court???lost?...lowered, black/chrome 5zig FN wheels...got a glance b/c of your BOV.

This was up in San Ramon...nice car..sounded good.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:48 AM   #303
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
i saw a nice blue/silver sil80 with some nice onis. hella clean but it was in a garage being worked on. booo i haate my car
Old 08-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #304
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i tawt i taw a pignose behind me on 880 last night. couldn't tell for sure cuz it was dark
Old 08-01-2005, 05:38 PM   #305
mC_YoTo
Leaky Injector

mC_YoTo is an unknown quantity at this point
spotted a black s13 hatch late night at TAPEX parking lot on Capitol Saturday 7/30/05.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:20 PM   #306
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
red s13 fastback pulled over on hwy 17...hahahaha

I AM LEGIT.
Old 08-01-2005, 11:25 PM   #307
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
i saw a dark blue s13 with primered fenders w/angled exhaust on capitol expressway today
Old 08-02-2005, 12:06 AM   #308
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Saw a gray/light blue s13 on blossom hill going towards almaden express way. i was, obviously, the white s13 next to you :P it was around 6ish pm on saturday. i saw the passanger wave as you pulled away, i waved back.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 08-02-2005, 12:45 AM   #309
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Saw a white S14 today when i took some ladies shopping. He obviously goes there often cause he knew about the "secret parking". It had an RS*R exhaust and it was lowered on Tien _____. I also saw the same one coming down the parking garage later on when I went back to the mall. I tried to wave but its hard to react fast enough when your going opposite directions.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 08-02-2005, 12:51 AM   #310
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
flick ur headlights
Old 08-02-2005, 02:32 AM   #311
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
damn... i havent been in this section in a while... do any of you hang out at starbucks on brokaw and hostetter?? i always see a zenki with meshies there... just want to know whos it is so i can say nice car... zenkie's are hot... huh J. get rid of your kouki hood now!
Old 08-02-2005, 02:36 AM   #312
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorifto?!
about 2 months ago i met a big group of 240/fc guys at the gas station on bernal and monterey hwy. it was raining and you guys said you just got done running metcaf rd. i got one of your guys' numbers but i think i lost it. i was driving the white fb. one of you had a dark grey? fb with a stock SR that i shit myself over.

Are you guys going to be meeting up at the in and out burger on sundasy or what? i work right there at the good guys and have yet to see you.

p.s. i asked if any of you were on zilvia/240sxforums.com and i think one of you said either "silvia" or "silviadriver", silvia driver: was that you???
yo that was us... hit us up some time! pm me and ill give you my number... my car wasnt there that night... but i remember meeting you...
Old 08-02-2005, 02:40 AM   #313
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
that would be me. I see you there alot. I frequent the establishment to smoke and drink coffee cause there is jack shit to do. See you there.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:44 AM   #314
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silady
yo that was us... hit us up some time! pm me and ill give you my number... my car wasnt there that night... but i remember meeting you...
Can I come too?? LOL Alex was telling me about whne he met one of you guys, he wa slike ZOMGWTFSR20DETICUMMYPANTIES

Quote:
Old 08-02-2005, 02:46 AM   #315
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlkarizma
fine yknow what? its a fucking cool crash...ill leave it and put hello kitty bandaids on it...the bumper however not so cooll...

i was at battle of the bay today...saw a black s13 and a red one...and a lime green? one [gee wonder who that one belonged to?] hahah...i feel left out...sr20 please.

i hope your not talking about me on the lime green... cuz its not lime green...its olive drab damnit...
Old 08-02-2005, 02:48 AM   #316
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

haha i live like a minute away... but im too lazy to walk so i drive my car... ill probably see you guys out there tomorrow night... im there every night.. i used to work there... actually opened the store damnit...that bucks has gone down the drain... but the people that hang out there are always cool... whos down for a little meet there at night?
Old 08-02-2005, 02:54 AM   #317
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
haha i live like a minute away... but im too lazy to walk so i drive my car... ill probably see you guys out there tomorrow night... im there every night.. i used to work there... actually opened the store damnit...that bucks has gone down the drain... but the people that hang out there are always cool... whos down for a little meet there at night?
I'm down, but i have to know ahead of time to go. I think I work in the morning on wed, not sure I'll check 2morrow.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2005, 03:13 AM   #318
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks
who's white coupe was at your house, i tried calling you, but i didnt.

that was me. last weekend. white wheels on white coupe.

brandon
Old 08-02-2005, 04:03 AM   #319
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey, s13silady I saw you today going towards starbucks from frys or what ever. I think you saw me driving my friends ghetto ass gray miata lol. BTW i drive that white fastback with the muticolored s13 front end dont know if any of you guys seen me around but whatever.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:06 AM   #320
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

did your friends miata have stripes? i waved to a miata earlier.. wonder if it was the same one.. never seen your car.. that wierd.. and to think its not hard to miss..
Old 08-02-2005, 04:11 AM   #321
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
nah his miata was all silver with the top down. I drove right passed you while you were staring at me haha guess not. I also think a couple months ago i pulled up next to you on hostetter in my fastback and we both threw up the peace signs...damn i got a good memory....well ill see you around.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:43 AM   #322
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
saw a dark green s13 with some sort of body kit in foster city on shell boulevard at around 12:30pm yesterday..

United Parcel Service® Employee 1832572 - Fucking up your packages since 2005
Old 08-02-2005, 12:11 PM   #323
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
Quote:

sweet, finally found you! lol its been like 3 months haha. yeah when i get a free day off ill hit ya up. ill PM you my number.

and yes jesse of cource you can come lol. ...lamer

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 08-02-2005, 12:13 PM   #324
CHRI$
Leaky Injector

CHRI$ is an unknown quantity at this point
Monday, 5:55PM on 680S: I jumped behind a black S14 with an angled exhaust, lowered, some meshie looking wheels and what looked like a primered driver side fender - he exited Jacklin Rd. in Milpitas (my usual exit but I had somewhere to go). Also, there was a stuffed animal hanging from the rear towhook - pretty distinctive

S13silady: did I meet you at the S'Bucks on Brokaw a couple of Sundays ago? Hanging with Kris A., Keith, etc.? I didn't have my car with me so I didn't ask you about your car at all... and I left a few minutes after you got there...

Last edited by CHRI$; 08-03-2005 at 12:24 PM..
Old 08-02-2005, 01:14 PM   #325
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
i'm usually going down 680 round 4:50-5 something pm heading to school. Same description as my car. Black s14 with meshies and angled exhaust. You sure its not 4 something and exiting warm spring road>
Old 08-02-2005, 02:24 PM   #326
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRI$
Monday, 5:55PM on 680S: I jumped behind a black S14 with an angled exhaust, lowered, some meshie looking wheels and what looked like a primered driver side fender - he exited Jacklin Rd. in Milpitas (my usual exit but I had somewhere to go)

S13silady: did I meet you at the S'Bucks on Brokaw a couple of Sundays ago? Hanging with Kris A., Keith, etc.? I didn't have my car with me so I didn't ask you about your car at all... and I left a few minutes after you got there...

hhhmmm i dont remember at all.. i have hella piercings on my face if that helps you remember anything... my memory kinda sucks..
Old 08-02-2005, 09:49 PM   #327
Apossiblehybrid
Zilvia Junkie

Apossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura about
hey s13silady, do you go to milpitas golfland from time to time? i think ive seen your car in the parking lot before.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:02 AM   #328
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apossiblehybrid
hey s13silady, do you go to milpitas golfland from time to time? i think ive seen your car in the parking lot before.
yes i do ... im not there as often.. becaue they decided to get rid of the specials... bastards...
Old 08-03-2005, 01:33 PM   #329
dorifto-san4o8
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

dorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enoughdorifto-san4o8 will become famous soon enough
saw two s13s today while driving from 280 to 101S. there was a black s13 SE lowered w/angled exhaust in front of me and in back of me was a red s13. i was in a green s14 kouki and put my hand out my window to say wassup.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:49 PM   #330
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
black s14 kouki at the vitamin place in union landing right next to century 25. had a decal on the side that said 'sinning monkey' or somethin like that....really clean.

I AM LEGIT.
Closed Thread