Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-16-2006, 10:18 PM   #31
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
heres some of the pics that i took from the meet.

heres when the cops started to come.

heres when the cops inspected my car..even ride height with his tiny measuring tape....hahah

Old 07-16-2006, 10:36 PM   #32
Xren17
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Xren17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Fuckin' bitch ass cop. They need to get a fuckin' life. That kind of shit always pisses me off. I see a bunch of muscle cars at Fry's and they never get harass. I would understand if people were driving around recklessly but this is ridiculous.
Xren17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:15 AM   #33
rainier
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax
wow i remmeber that meet that was like almost 4 years ago when i had my s13 coupe.... i got out of work early that day so i could go LULZ! that was wayyy back in the day. anyone got pics from that meet?

i was rather suspisious of this meet, and i think its funny that st*rinc or whatever deleted alot of his comments...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xren17
Irax, that was a great meet actually. We ended going down the street to where I used to work and got the boot there too. So we ended splitting up and going to Krispy Kreme at the Sports Arena and hanging out there. After that incident I always get hesitant about going to meets.
i have PLENTY of pics from the utc/krispy kreme meet. i just gotta find them on my old computer.

that was a HUGE meet!!!! too bad we all split up.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:15 AM   #34
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
yeah that was back in teh day. i got soo lost on the way because i followed the wrong 240 and almost ended up in chulajuana
irax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 12:18 AM   #35
tien

tien is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide
hey anyone get pics from tonight?

it sucked how the cops just came and busted the meet and actually held us there for over an hour...

i ended up with a fix it ticket for loud exhaust and illegal emission device (header).

oh well there was like 30 cars there too.. and some of the Zs and that one G35 had some forced induction setups.

it was nice meeting some of you guys though.

the people who came late were lucky lol.. why did you guys stay right after you saw the police? did anyone else see that evo hit the curb when he was trying to turn when he saw the cops? haha

That evo was me i was pulling in and looking at the parking lot, right wheni saw the cop i turned, figured i went up a curb.
tien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:40 AM   #36
vspec15
Leaky Injector

vspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-known
What exactly prompted the cops to come over and inspect your vehicles? Were you guys reving your engines, or what did you do? Coz if you guys were just parked there and he inspected your cars, that's pretty messed up. Well, it IS Socal, i guess.
vspec15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 10:05 PM   #37
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
we were basicaly parked there. no one wasent doing anything but just talking and looking. i heard from a rumor that some cops were following some honda guys that were doing something stupid and followed them to the meet.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:49 PM   #38
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tien
That evo was me i was pulling in and looking at the parking lot, right wheni saw the cop i turned, figured i went up a curb.
lmao,. i hope you didn't get any damage

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #39
niss
Leaky Injector

niss is an unknown quantity at this point
when is the next san diego meet with you all?
niss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:39 PM   #40
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier
i have PLENTY of pics from the utc/krispy kreme meet. i just gotta find them on my old computer.

that was a HUGE meet!!!! too bad we all split up.
when are you going to post those pics?
irax is offline   Reply With Quote