Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 12:27 AM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)

Who: Zilvians!
What: Official Thursday Night Weekly Meet
Where: Diamond (Life) Plaza in Rowland Heights (right off the 60 freeway, Fullerton Road exit)
When: Every Thursday night
Why: Because we can!
Time: 7pm- whenever people leave
Rules: No stupid shit here (revving, burnouts, ricer fly-bys, parking lot drifting, etc)

Thanks to Ernie (s13poop) and Jess (jessfx) for coming up with this meet idea.

We started this last week and we want to make it into a weekly meet. We usually stand around and talk to each other, then we go eat at The Boat, or anywhere else that's around. Then we go back and talk to each other some more.

Here's the map of where to park. Enter the lot and just keep going down to the end. You like my PS and MS Paint skills?!

**DISCLAIMER**
This area is a hotbed for cops pulling people over and popping hoods. If you got stuff to hide, it's at your own risk coming to this meet.

By the way, my name's Romeo, so say hi.

Oh yea, please state your names, so it'll be easier to communicate, instead of calling each other by our usernames, lol.

AkademikONE- Romeo
s13poop- Ernie
jessfx- Jess
sr20detman- Vatche
RPS13FREAK- Ace
downshift180- Jason
impactred- Yuri
wickdmarz- Marlyn
coreansurfer- Phil
Edcel-
quasimoto-
frankist-
SiI40sx- Cesar
zenkistylez- Alan
golds1400-
s13coupeluv-
havok-
soreballz-
LB. Motoring-
Antone-
KDashy- Ken
Adrians_s13- Adrian
ArticDragon192- Edgar
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2006, 12:32 AM   #2
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

oh romeo

well played my friend well played

i'll be at the meets since im a boat fiend

PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE FTW!!!

p.s

thanks for the shout out!
Old 09-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #3
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
why do we gotta park so far from the building?
Old 09-07-2006, 12:42 AM   #4
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
^ i noticed last meet that that area had the most free parking spaces avail.
don't know exact reason though, lol.

Last edited by quasimoto; 09-07-2006 at 01:05 AM..
Old 09-07-2006, 12:49 AM   #5
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto
i noticed last meet that that area had the most free parking spaces avail.
don't know exact reason though, lol.
I guess it's because it's far from the stores.

I'll be there for about an hour or so (at 8-9pm)for the next two weeks because I got places to go to at night.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:39 AM   #6
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I'll be there today.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:41 AM   #7
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
**DISCLAIMER**
This area is a hotbed for cops pulling people over and popping hoods. If you got stuff to hide, it's at your own risk coming to this meet.

haha, maybe i shouldnt come then
Old 09-07-2006, 01:42 AM   #8
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

You and your damn *secret* motor! lol
Old 09-07-2006, 01:45 AM   #9
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
im so paranoid abou drivin with it now, sometimes i wish i never did anything to it
Old 09-07-2006, 01:46 AM   #10
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Sell it to me for $5. I'll glady take it out of your hands.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:50 AM   #11
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
correct me if im wrong, but does life plaza have underground parking to?
Old 09-07-2006, 01:51 AM   #12
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

yes, but if you go in, youll probably scrape
Old 09-07-2006, 01:52 AM   #13
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
**DISCLAIMER**

haha, maybe i shouldnt come then
lol, makes me a little uneasy (damn sr)
though i've really never seen anyone pulled over at the plaza.
(except last thursday,
bunch of bikers were trapped in by like 5 copcars by the 60w exit)

if anything i'll just go take my dad's 4runner.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:54 AM   #14
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

add 12995, 2months of blood sweat and tears, and a georges burrito and you have a deal ^_^
Old 09-07-2006, 01:57 AM   #15
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Haha, I'll pass!

It does have underground parking, but we don't wanna meet up down there, lol. It's hot there and we can't see anyone.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:00 AM   #16
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

we should park sideways to save some spots for late members(me)
Old 09-07-2006, 02:03 AM   #17
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I park sideways anyways, I'm JDM tYtE yO!
Old 09-07-2006, 02:05 AM   #18
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

"thats what happens when you drift man....." haahaha
Old 09-07-2006, 02:07 AM   #19
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

^
Pure comedy right there. I hope there's more comedy later tonight. Hahaha
Old 09-07-2006, 02:08 AM   #20
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
you bitches are horrible.

yay for zilvia cheer up meet. i don't care. it's the cheer up meet because it's almost at the end of the week HAHAHAHA and seeing you bitches cheers me up. unless you do something completely retarded, then you'll just get the mean look from me.. and boooy, you don't want the bitch look.

and btw, thanks romeo for: 1. making it the official thursday meet now and 2. the shoutout. HOWEVER, that still does not excuse you from GARLIC AND PEPPER SPARE RIBS. you owe me. i'll remember it. know this.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:12 AM   #21
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Puahaha, I'll get it for you in 3 weeks, when I actually stay long.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:15 AM   #22
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Shit. Guess I should put my AIV back in place, since I'm running muffler-less.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:20 AM   #23
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
damn ill be there but i hope i dont get pulled over... after last week i totally understand why its a hot spot. why cant we do this meet somewhere else? i mean like closer to where i live jk guys but just letting you know we had about 15-20 cars show up to the irvine meet this week if any of you are interested to come on weds nights it was fun! see you in like 17 hours?
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 09-07-2006, 03:36 AM   #24
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Yes Vatche, I'll be there, lol. Are you gonna be there late again? I'm leaving at 9 for the next two weeks.

Someone bring some girls to this meet!
Old 09-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #25
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
you spelt my username wrong! i hate you romeo! <3

i thought you were the one with some girls? ::nudge nudge::
Old 09-07-2006, 12:24 PM   #26
S14zenkiQ's
Leaky Injector

S14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her selfS14zenkiQ's is making a name for him/her self
I would go, but thats 2 hours north of me, I'll make it to one eventually.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:23 PM   #27
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

see you guys tonight hopefully my name is phil btw
Old 09-07-2006, 03:12 PM   #28
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
hahahaha j'yeah!

hopefully some new zilvia heads come

last time was dope and the food was good

so i'll bee seeing you guys today

im the foo with the white coupe on gold meshies

so say wassup!!!

p.s

don't let the disclaimer scare you away!

the meet is right by the freeway 60w/60E so keep it cool and quiet and you'll get home safetly
Old 09-07-2006, 04:07 PM   #29
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
romeo those green wheels look funky, and yeh i will get there by 10...so i wont see you, but ill prolly see you on friday in arcadia.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 09-07-2006, 04:11 PM   #30
jessfx
Zilvia Member

jessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura aboutjessfx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jessfx
shall see yall tonight! it's gonna get crazy tonight.

...i will be leaving early though. i have to go sniping on campus. gotta post up flyers and whatnot. i'm probably gonna cut at like 10... and then if anything, i'll be back if you guys are still there

Official Member and Resident 12-year old:
Hip Hop Congress [CSUF Chapter] and Universal Zulu Nation [LA Chapter]

Are you in SoCal and do you need to cheer up on a Thursday Night?
Get your ass to the Official Thursday night Diamond Plaza Meet (626)
Cheer up, bitches!
Closed Thread