Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
kY.gordon :aka: Tony Chen the thief

On december 8th 2006, I sent Tony Chen $200 by paypal for a siren unit
He told me on numerious occasions that he has sent the item. I have still yet to receive the package from him or a tracking/confirmation number.
After 2 weeks of his lies, I asked him for a refund. He said he would but failed to deliver. I put a claim on paypal but they were only able to refund me $4. I asked Tony to send the rest to me. He said he would send me a check over night. Yet again, I have been lied to. I sent him numerious pm's and e-mails but I have yet to get a response. I know he has been zilvia checking his for sale thread. If you fail to refund me the rest of what you owe, then I will take you to small claims.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
damn that sucks.....i guess paypal isnt always best.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Call your credit card company. I paid a guy $200 for a fender and EGR and he never shipped it after 3 weeks. Paypal did nothing but Discover got me every cent of my money back.
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:24 AM   #4
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
This is the response I got after sending Tony Chen a Link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kY.gordon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
wow forgot all about you. sorry about that man, just cleared up my issue with my paypal so i got to go unlock my checkings to withdrawl some cash and expect the money back in a few days to a week. and seriously buddy, i owe you money, and these little threats and negativity is prety amusing but not nessesary, im not bull shitting you and i havent so let me know if you have anymore amusing videos to share.
Update: I have still not received my refund.

I just added some sites below

Better Business Bureau - Wont do much unless he is part of the BBB. I would still report his bad business practices here
http://www.bbb.org/

Consumer Protection
http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml

FBI - This is for those that got scammed by him over the Internet.
http://www.ic3.gov/

Last edited by Jung918; 07-29-2007 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: added pictures of the thief
Old 08-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #5
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
That sucks i hope you get it back.

but in the mean time there is irony in getting raped by a guy named K.Y.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
God. that guy has the most ugliest emo face on earth. his girl is decent, wtf is she thinking though that guy needa close his mouth lol.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #7
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Where did you get those pics? Looks like a tool.

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:27 PM   #8
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
god that mother fucker is ugly.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:52 PM   #9
Jung918
Post Whore!

I had help from some other members of zilvia help me locate him on myspace. I have also received information that he is on this forum under a different name.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:55 PM   #10
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
I know where this kid lives Shit last time I've seen him trying to swap a DR in front of his house He lives in San francisco
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I still think he's fucking ugly
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:55 AM   #12
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Just saw him at the SF meet. lol.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:12 AM   #13
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
damn hes fugly.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:23 AM   #14
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Just saw him at the SF meet. lol.
*Eluding to violent acts is bad mkay?*

oh, oops.... won't happen again!

Last edited by SW20Racer; 01-25-2008 at 02:55 PM..
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:40 PM   #15
PhilthyS13
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Fuckin Lowell...
Old 01-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #16
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
that guy looks like a HUGE TOOL
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:37 PM   #17
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Funny last year, I went to his house and bought some enkie92's off him.

For $200 for the set w/tires. Can't beat that...Sucks to see his face on this thread because of scamming...Fuck.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #18
Jung918
Post Whore!

Well if you can give me his address I would like to take him down the legal way
Old 01-25-2008, 11:44 PM   #19
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
i wonder if hes ripping people off to afford plastic surgery....

Last edited by LimeLite Racing; 01-25-2008 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: :)
LimeLite Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #20
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
i love how i got randomly neg repped by someone for me stating hes a ungly motha fucka....hmmmm i wonder who it was..they just left a ..... comment...ahah.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:40 AM   #21
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Go premie and find out who left you that rep.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #22
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Just talked to Gordon over the phone. Earlier...He's still legit in my book.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:34 AM   #23
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Damn who revived this thread? God that guy is still ugly 10 months later.. wow. I'm no prince charming but damn if i was that ugly i'd have to paper bag myself so i wouldn't cause civil unrest.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:34 AM   #24
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
Damn who revived this thread? God that guy is still ugly 10 months later.. wow. I'm no prince charming but damn if i was that ugly i'd have to paper bag myself so i wouldn't cause civil unrest.
Quit your bitching about reviving this thread. Continue bitching about this rat bastard.

Is that still his number? 415 518 7055
Old 01-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #25
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

No it isn't, I just called it. I was gonna threaten him but apparently that's not possible with that number.

i wasnt bitching about reviving the thread you sexy thang you.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #26
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

he is a sexy thang isnt he? ahahahahah...someone needs to get this chump already.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #27
240srdet

240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough
so....any updates of payback towards him?
240srdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #28
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240srdet View Post
so....any updates of payback towards him?
I got something in the works for this little gang banger wanna be.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #29
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
good, bring this ugly mother fucker to justice
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #30
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
he looks like a little kid