Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
GB: Pool ball shift knobs

I am happy to bring to you the pool ball shift knob project.
Premium members saw first round, I posted the last few remaining in general for sale section, it appears I have enough interest to set up a full group buy, now...
This was the "public" one:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=140283
This is what the set looks like, for color comparison:

I have a cue in my car, I this is the one that is now in Wei240's car, mounted on my shifter for photographs:

And the one that I am ACTUALLY using, mounted on my stocker:

Red 11 mounted to show off:

Fromxtor's Titan (240 wasn't at his crib):

tknbkthrsdy4anfg's S13:

Nismornr's S13:

Fun fact: he beat on his at a drift day event today and mine has seen DD action for well over a month now...
'90RPS13's 90 RPS13:

I will start this thread with those that have expressed interest, to this point... Dibs were called by some who'd missed on the original premie thread, and now a couple since I went public, here is the list to this point:
Cue - available
1 ball - available
2 ball - mikey976 (paid)
3 ball - The Head (paid)
4 ball - Dax
5 ball - available
6 ball - BillyTheChamp
7 ball - birthday gift to a friend, don't ask
8 ball - Gaelen (paid)
9 ball - GSXRJJordan
10 ball - available
11 ball - lucky7 (paid)
12 ball - available
13 ball - Kouki (paid)
14 ball - available
15 ball - available

Cost is $35 shipped to the US and $45 shipped to Canada. Paypal accepted, PM/IM me about payment... I am in central (piedmont, Greensboro to be exact) NC for local folks...

... I will let you know when to PM, anyone looking to do so early may PM me for information.

update
I have a 1 *SPOKEN FOR* ready to ship.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Put me down for either the 5 or 13, I'd prefer the 13 but if it's spoken for I'd do the 5. I will paypal right away when you let me know. Also you know what'd be pretty cool too? If you used a set of the marblized balls for shift knobs I think that'd be pretty bad ass. But yeah I'm in for sure so mark it down!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:11 PM   #3
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
^^^ You're down for the 13.

... paypal address [email protected]
Turnaround time will be a couple weeks, possibly as many as 3 (check my reviewed thread, I am not here to fuck you over). All shipping is USPS, because I work 2 miles from a post office.
If your SHIPPING address is not the same as your paypal, PLEASE let me know.

Again, I repeat:
1:

... still remains from the last set and can ship as early as tomorrow.

The list in my first post is updated as soon as I receive PM/responses, I will let you know personally if someone else has already taken what you've requested.

*UPDATE*
1 and is spoken for, first post updated for everyone who has sent me a PM or inquiry.

And I write too!
Old 04-17-2007, 12:28 AM   #4
tbowzer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tbowzer can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tbowzer
Ill take the one ball. pm sent
Old 04-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ Got it in right now, you've got PM

And I write too!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #6
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I will take the 11 sending PM now
Old 04-17-2007, 09:26 AM   #7
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dibs on eight ball
Old 04-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Sorry, the eight had already been spoken for
Head, I have responded to both your PMs

And I write too!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:53 PM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
The balls are awesome. Awesome product by an awesome seller. I still gotta put up pics of mine. Thanks again Phlip.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:17 PM   #10
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
YUP YUP ~ get on this suckas so I can get my 9 ball

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 04-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Everyone, the balls are due for delivery in the next couple days here, then will be drilled/tapped and ready for shipment.
"the head," your 11 will go out this week, the 3 when the set is done.

And I write too!
Old 04-18-2007, 06:32 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan
YUP YUP ~ get on this suckas so I can get my 9 ball
Dude Jeff you are my number one fanboy huh, now your getting the same ball as I have. Wha........

Phlip for President
Old 04-22-2007, 01:03 AM   #13
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
any left?

asdfsfsac
Old 04-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #14
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
any left?

asdfsfsac
Yes, my first post is updated and accurate for availability.
#14 is in my possession and ready to ship, all others should be back and ready to ship shortly, some people have called for what they want first, I work on a first come first serve basis.

And I write too!
Old 04-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #15
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
pm'd u PHLIP.

i want the 14.

a lot.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:43 AM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

You've got a response Derek, I am sure you'll like that answer.

And I write too!
Old 04-22-2007, 12:24 PM   #17
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
damn, i wanted that 14. how about the 15? i guess let me know when you have it ready to ship
Old 04-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #18
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
damn, i wanted that 14. how about the 15? i guess let me know when you have it ready to ship
He got in on the 14 I had in hand and ready to go, the 14 and 15 are still available from the set and both should be ready to ship shortly, feel free to paypal anytime, and let me know which one you want.

And I write too!
Old 04-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #19
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
is the 11 avialable still? or did 'the head' purchase that one? he inquired about the 11, but according to your list, he bought the 3. wondering if by chance it hasnt been updated yet, or if there is a mistake. at any rate, i would like the 3 or the 11 if you still have them. ill be out of town till tuesday night, but i'll be happy to send you $ via paypal first chance i get upon confirmation. thanks.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
is the 11 avialable still? or did 'the head' purchase that one? he inquired about the 11, but according to your list, he bought the 3. wondering if by chance it hasnt been updated yet, or if there is a mistake. at any rate, i would like the 3 or the 11 if you still have them. ill be out of town till tuesday night, but i'll be happy to send you $ via paypal first chance i get upon confirmation. thanks.
He paid for the 11 and the 3, I had an 11 in my house and ready to ship, it has now been shipped to him... The 3 is coming from the whole set, he has already paid for it as well, the 11 from the set is all yours if you're interested.

And I write too!
Old 04-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
money sent for the 11 ball. thank you!
Old 04-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #22
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
money sent for the 11 ball. thank you!
Money received, list has been updated, everyone on the list will ship as soon as I have them back from drilling. Thank you to everyone for being patient with me!

And I write too!
Old 04-24-2007, 05:36 PM   #23
lucky7
Post Whore!

cool. thanks again.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:14 PM   #24
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
so, they're real billiard balls being tapped...

BUT

do they all thread on straight. meaning, does the number read perpendicular to the seats?
Old 04-24-2007, 08:24 PM   #25
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Derek, that is situation-dependent, I just screwed the 2 I have here in my room with me onto my stock shifter sitting here next to me, one did, the other was a couple degrees off... It's kinda difficult to MAKE them screw all the way down perfectly that way, as in it is just not an exact science...
My personal is a cue ball, no marking/numbering on it, so I never thought of it in that manner.

And I write too!
Old 04-24-2007, 10:32 PM   #26
lucky7
Post Whore!

i was thinking about that. but if the case is, its not centered properly. i think some thread-lock may just do the trick. assuming its strong enough to keep it in place. we'll soon find out. im not overly concerned about it myself. its just a really cool idea IMO, and im glad i came across this when i did.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #27
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Yeah, I tossed mine on and it lined up perfect. Nice and tight. I imagine just toss some threadlock on it and be done with it. They are definately nice. I love mine.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:04 PM   #28
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Worse comes to worse just get a nut and tighten it up towards the ball when you get it in the position you want.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #29
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
so, they're real billiard balls being tapped...

BUT

do they all thread on straight. meaning, does the number read perpendicular to the seats?
mine lined up perpendicular to the seats perfectly the first time i put it on.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-24-2007, 11:21 PM   #30
Bryants95240sx
Zilvia Addict

Bryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the rough
mine did as well