Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
max2damax
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
max2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to allmax2damax is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S14sx

Just got a ganador s14 catback from him, WOW, grrreat product, this guy got a highger offer from someone else and didnt take it because i had called him the night before, thanks!!!!

max2damax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Bought a few parts from me, paid quickly and provided detailed shipping information, always a plus in my line of work. Most people forget that I don't know where they live. Notified me when payment was sent and when parts arrived as well. Good guy all around.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:48 AM   #3
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
good seller, made the transaction quick and is a cool guy.
azndummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 02:13 AM   #4
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
just ordered a pair of FN's from him really I got a good price and he was kind enough to ship all the way cross country at a very reasonable price...gave me tracking numbers for my wheels and they came protected and boxed up properly. my wheels got here pretty fast and were just as described, I would do business with him again for sure

eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Awesome buyer

Just sold this man a Kenwood H/U, said he was gonna come pick it up in person and he did, and he arrived quickly, good doing buisness with you again...
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:03 PM   #6
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Kenny is a great seller and guy bought Equips from him for a good price
Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 PM   #7
ohsoslo

ohsoslo is making a name for him/her selfohsoslo is making a name for him/her self
out of all vendors/people that i've ever dealt with in the USA Kenny was by far the most stand up guy. communication was excellent, pms back within minutes, called on his cell and answered immediately. honored his "shipped" price completely, there was hidden charges at the border and without even asking (i wouldn't have) he refunded me enough money to cover the charges. Great seller and great guy all around.
ohsoslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:25 AM   #8
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
heres another one for Kenny sold me a wheel and was fast in response and dealed around my money situation great seller
Old 11-02-2007, 05:45 PM   #9
THEMkris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
THEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Kenny was a quick a reliable buyer. Will look forward to doing business with him again.
THEMkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #10
patsilvia
Leaky Injector

patsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightpatsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Got the cusco strut bar from last week, too busy to unwrap it.
Everything Smooth as silk; nice to do bussiness with. 2 thumbs up!
patsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:19 AM   #11
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
bought a silvia grill off kenny, came exactly a described, transaction was butter... shipping was quick!
great seller!! buy his stuff!!
thanks kenny

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #12
s13silvia_R
Zilvia Member

s13silvia_R is making a name for him/her selfs13silvia_R is making a name for him/her self
A+ buyer

Sold Kenny a Authentic JDM s13 Aero, had it shipped from Toronto Canada on Tuesday and he received it Friday.

enjoy the bumper.
s13silvia_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

kenny a good guy always love to do business with him
Old 03-08-2008, 01:16 AM   #14
theyellownerd
Zilvia Member

theyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura abouttheyellownerd has a spectacular aura about
kenny made the transaction simple and smooth... would do business with him again anytime!
theyellownerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:24 AM   #15
antiquefurniture
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
antiquefurniture will become famous soon enoughantiquefurniture will become famous soon enoughantiquefurniture will become famous soon enoughantiquefurniture will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Payment was on time, all around great person to do business with
antiquefurniture is offline   Reply With Quote