Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
Import Bible:Kyoru

bought 2 shirts, Kouki, and the s13! I gave the s13 to my brother and the kouki I kept, I love the way they feel! and nice fit! one thing I recommend though is that you dont put it in the dryer, just hang dry! other than that I will buy again! and I recommend EVERYONE buys it!!
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
A&M Boy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
A&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enoughA&M Boy will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A&M Boy
I just bought the fairlady Z shirt. Its exactly as its pictured on their site and the slim fits are pretty nice for me. Heck i wore it to my latest auto-x and won STS class so this stuff is bound to bring good luck. When i get the cash I am definitely getting the new R32 shirt. I'd definitely recommend this company.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Updating thread to hold all of the reviews.

Zilvia
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=144101

Altezza Club of Australia

http://forum.altezzaclub.org.au/inde...showtopic=4997
http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusalte...showtopic=5912

GTR Canada
http://forums.gtrcanada.com/showthread.php?t=29475

My.IS
http://my.is/forums/f104/official-my...-order-343419/

JDM Style Tuning
http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=2488
http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=9739

Last edited by kyoru; 06-02-2008 at 01:14 PM..
kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
acheron
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
acheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just got my kouki shirt today, lovin the desing, likeing the feel, and diggin the shirt ..lol
thumbs up. looking forward to doing business again!
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #5
mtx450
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura aboutmtx450 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got my shirts, and they got me ladies. A+ in my book. Super fast shipping!
mtx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #6
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Thanks everyone for your support! Added this link http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=9739 with more reviews.

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
hell yea. the shirts are awesome. great quality shirts that are nice and airy(sp?) i will buy more fosho

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
Green Kouki Monster Tee

Definitely very good quality material. Can't wait to see more, will be buying more!
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #9
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
i got the green kouki monster t shirt
its awesome, gr8 quality
kyoru was good cuz he answered my pms asap and even followed up on me
thanks!
Old 06-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ordered the Hogan Can't Drift tee, overall a good experience with the seller and good follow-up (checked to make sure I got the shirt, discount, etc). The bit about the higher quality material actually makes a difference in the way the shirt feels and it doesn't shrink in the wash as much as my other t-shirts. Also it gets a lot of laughs at events.
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:25 AM   #11
silviapwr20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
silviapwr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just got my shirts in, great communication, fast shipping! 2 thumbs up for import bible!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #12
spool_sample
Zilvia Member

spool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond repute
Just got my SR shirt in, fantastic stuff. It goes along well with my Kouki Monster shirt.

I definitely plan on buying more IB stuff.
spool_sample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #13
ABence27

ABence27 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought the tear down SR20Det shirt. It is so awesome! I couldn't ask for more. Very high quality and great printing on shirts. I will definitly buy again.
ABence27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #14
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Awesome shirts. I got the exploded view of the sr20. Great quality and customer service. Thanx man.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:10 AM   #15
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
Thanks Import Bible

I bought 2 shirts for my boyfriend from Import Bible. The Smokin' shirt and O.G. shirt.

I was happy that they arrived pretty quickly and my boyfriend was really pleased with the shirts. He commented on how great the quality is, how much they fit him perfectly, and how nice the material feels.

He says that he will definitely be supporting you guys by buying more shirts in the near future. Please keep coming up with more awesome designs and we'll definitely check up and continue buying.
CrashQueen is offline   Reply With Quote