Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-29-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
SpdElemts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of lightSpdElemts is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Khmerguy618

Sold me some MB Weapons 18x9 +15 for a killer price. EVEN dropped them off for me and helped me put them on my car. Cool guy. Willing to go out of his way to help a fellow zilvia member out.

-Jeff Wolfson
SpdElemts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
He gets my seal of approval.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:36 PM   #3
gprb25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
gprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Khmerguy618

Excellent Seller!!! First off, I had been looking for a right kouki taillight for about 3 months(probably longer) and my man, khmerguy618, came through with one that is in great condition and an even better price! I received the part TWO days later and I'm half way across the country!!

Legit seller and GREAT communication!!!
gprb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #4
BorHor
Zilvia Member

BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
Sold me a sub and threw in a shift knob. What a nice guy.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #5
silvia_koukis14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
silvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enoughsilvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enoughsilvia_koukis14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought some volks te37 from this seller great service all wheels were in good condition and very cool guy he gets my seal of approval as well
silvia_koukis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:11 AM   #6
ReLevent1
Zilvia Junkie

ReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enoughReLevent1 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ReLevent1
awesome guy bought my fn's from him. YOU MUST PURCHASE FROM HIM.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:21 PM   #7
darius_tii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
darius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darius_tii
ehhh this guy is kinda bad as if u ask me...hahah
lol
yea gives me shit all teh time for killer prices and all of his stuff is really legit.
nicce guy BTW
later
Darius
Old 10-24-2007, 10:57 AM   #8
black240sxhatch

black240sxhatch is on a distinguished road
bought a momo seat and some stuff from this guy... first of all his prices are great..then to top it off he gave me hella free shit.. this guy is no douchebag, he trustworthy.
black240sxhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
jesuchristo
Leaky Injector

jesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-known
Bought some steelies off this guy, he gave me a great deal.

Nice guy, good seller.
jesuchristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #10
jayrvintayen

jayrvintayen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jayrvintayen
bought a set of zeal coilovers from him. he let me put a deposit down until i got my paycheck. great seller, dont be afraid to do business with him
jayrvintayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
innovations

innovations has a little shameless behavior in the past
bought some wide front fenders from him, awsome guy, shipping came faster than i expected.
innovations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:19 AM   #12
h3rb
Zilvia Member

h3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enoughh3rb will become famous soon enough
bought hella wheels from this guy.really good seller.he will hook you up on the price and trust me, u will want to buy his stuff!
h3rb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:04 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Always wants to buy stuff off me for $400... I don't really get it.

That's his magical price.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:18 PM   #14
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
hes legit, obviously its been said he goes the extra mile to make u happy

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:17 AM   #15
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

ConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the rough
Yeah... Serei is an AWESOME dude! I bought a set of spark-plugs from him... you know... the platinum kind... bling bling.

he gave me a reacharound with it, and installed them for me! I love this guy!

DRIFT DRIFT
ConePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #16
BorHor
Zilvia Member

BorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really niceBorHor is just really nice
Hooked me up with some rims. Even let me roll on his LE's when I was short a pair of rims to roll on. Can't wait to do more deals with this guy.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:21 AM   #17
G_sl1de

G_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really niceG_sl1de is just really nice
Sold me a great set of wheels for a relly really nice price. Fast shipout!
A+ guy. I look forwrd to doing future business.
G_sl1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:12 AM   #18
Dragonsi
Zilvia Member

Dragonsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Good guy, sold me a sparco shift boot, was quick with tracking #!
Dragonsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:16 AM   #19
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
word, serei rocks
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:36 PM   #20
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
great seller. sold me Z brakes. fast shipping and quality service.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #21
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
serei is awesome...always on the grind...ahahah
Old 01-29-2008, 03:45 AM   #22
kcndizzle
Zilvia Junkie

kcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud of
Homeboy sold me an s14 subframe when mine went haywire. Even delivered it to sac. for me. Had enough time to install it tonight. Awesome dude.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #23
ll_EvOluTIoN
Zilvia Member

ll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enough
Great seller, sold me tires and threw all the extras everytime i run into him...hahah but no great seller, great guy, great drifter...done done done
ll_EvOluTIoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:29 AM   #24
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Yeah Serei is a cool ass dude.

Bought my Kais from me.

Legit guy in my book.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:36 AM   #25
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
This guy sucks...he didnt give me his fan controller for free...

J/K Guy rucking focks!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:09 AM   #26
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
dude is a SCAMMER!!! BUYERS BEWARE! TOOK ALL MY TAX RETURN MONEY AND GAVE ME KOUKI LIGHTS, A GP-SPORTS EXHAUST, CUSCO B-PILLAR BARS, AND HID's IN RETURN. WAS ODDLY NICE ABOUT IT TOO

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #27
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
serei is too cool for school, his car is a track whore and he is a very legit seller with super quick shipping.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #28
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
+1 for Serei!!! He always buy my stuff when I actually really dont want to sell them....
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #29
minisilvia
Leaky Injector

minisilvia is on a distinguished road
khmerguy618

Great seller!! Picked up some tires from him. Would buy from again!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #30
69datsun510
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
69datsun510 is making a name for him/her self69datsun510 is making a name for him/her self69datsun510 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I bought some subframe shims & collars at a great price. He was completely legit with me! Thanks Again

93 Coupe, 1969 510 2 Dr
69datsun510 is offline   Reply With Quote