Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-14-2007, 02:00 PM   #1
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Saturday meet for ALL 909/951 Nissan/Zilvia heads.

First off this isn't the other 909/951 meet that already has a thread for it.
Or as I like to call it "Hot Dogs and Evos.......and SRT-4's"
That meet was bad news from the start.This location is WingStop in Norco.Well now yesterday myself and some other zilvia heads had a little test meet and everything went smoothly.It was myself mangoes, Momentum Gt, and Hayimoto.There were no signs of the police the lot has NO security and the food was great as always and Wingstop didn't mind us being out in the lot past closing which was about 12:30am.So we will meet every Saturday at 9:00pm Eat and then we can just chill and do whatever.I hope to see more zilvia people out there next saturday cause out here there is no nissan/zilvia meet at all.I always gotta travel to Irvine, Diamond Plaza, Or the Arcadia meet so I hope some of you guys that attend all those meets will come and check this one out.Peace .

Please no stupid stuff you know what im talking about.

WhenSaturdays @ 9:30pm till whenever
WhereThe address is 140 Hidden Valley PKWY, Norco, CA, 92860

If your coming from the 60 or the 10 take the 15 south towards San Diego
Exit Hidden Valley and go straight into the Mcdonalds then youll see
Wells Fargo its right next to it.

If your coming from the 91 take the 15 North and exit the first exit which is Hidden Valley.Exit left and then youll see the 76 and Mcdonalds on the left turn into that lot and again youll see the Wells Fargo up ahead its right next to it cant miss it.

Now go and check out http://www.wingstop.com/ to see the menu Everyones gotta like wings!!!

Last edited by k's_silvia2.0; 11-01-2007 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Time change 1/2 hour.
k's_silvia2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
hey!

yesterday was pretty chill, met great people, great food =). ill be there next week again =D. ill try to get some people from OC to go also. the location is great =D. i like how you can park sideways hahah.

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
ill try to make it next saturday, i got a wedding and a b-day to crash but i should have time.
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yo Choco.. its me David.. fo sho ill be hitting this one up
Old 10-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #5
AZNiNjARaVeR

AZNiNjARaVeR is making his/her stupidity well-knownAZNiNjARaVeR is making his/her stupidity well-knownAZNiNjARaVeR is making his/her stupidity well-knownAZNiNjARaVeR is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
hey!

yesterday was pretty chill, met great people, great food =). ill be there next week again =D. ill try to get some people from OC to go also. the location is great =D. i like how you can park sideways hahah.
u didnt tell me about this!!!...i would of went...
AZNiNjARaVeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:31 PM   #6
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Wingstop is the shit......
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #7
I_DID_SILVIA
Leaky Injector

I_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura about
im going for sure!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 04:47 PM   #8
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZNiNjARaVeR View Post
wtf ur on zilvia?!? anyways, you were at the party werent you?

wingstop is the bomb =D lemon pepper ftw ahahah

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:03 PM   #9
luckysr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud ofluckysr has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i will stop by if my car is done on time
luckysr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:06 PM   #10
red89rps13
Zilvia Member

red89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond reputered89rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to red89rps13
what the fuck you doing to your car this time, lol. its ruben. i don't think i can make i too this weeks meet, b day is on friday and ufc ppv along with my friends b day is on sat. so its going to be one crazy weekend, but i will be there next weekend.
red89rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:37 PM   #11
lxmobxl

lxmobxl is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf pat.....wtf jordan and his sig.....hey luis......ill try and make it sounds like fun
lxmobxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
WTF one street away from a meet and i dont know??
9pm this SaT? Im there...

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM   #13
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Someone pm more details abot this meet. I would like to show up.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #14
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
ill try to make it next saturday, i got a wedding and a b-day to crash but i should have time.
Well if not next time for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
Yo Choco.. its me David.. fo sho ill be hitting this one up
You better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZNiNjARaVeR View Post
Well now you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gold View Post
Wingstop is the shit......
In case you didn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_DID_SILVIA View Post
im going for sure!!!!!!
You better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckysr View Post
i will stop by if my car is done on time
For sure good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxmobxl View Post
wtf pat.....wtf jordan and his sig.....hey luis......ill try and make it sounds like fun
Yea bring that lotus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red89rps13 View Post
what the fuck you doing to your car this time, lol. its ruben. i don't think i can make i too this weeks meet, b day is on friday and ufc ppv along with my friends b day is on sat. so its going to be one crazy weekend, but i will be there next weekend.
Next week then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
WTF one street away from a meet and i dont know??
9pm this SaT? Im there...
Yea see ya there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
Someone pm more details abot this meet. I would like to show up.
Pm sent to ya.

Everyone should come and hang out so ill see you guys on saturday @ (9:00)
Old 10-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #15
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hmm, sounds like fun. guess ill go hang out.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:43 PM   #16
hongsukjune
Leaky Injector

hongsukjune is making a name for him/her selfhongsukjune is making a name for him/her self
are stock cars welcomed?
sorry i'm a
please dont flame me.
hongsukjune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #17
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Dont trip come by.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 AM   #18
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
this is going to be fun.
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:45 AM   #19
ab180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ab180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im down for this meet not to far from Southridge. Ill be showing up to meet new peeps
Old 10-16-2007, 11:14 AM   #20
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
you guys do this every week? i'd be down to go in two weeks, gotta get my coils on this weekend. then again, norco is sorta far, why can't any of these meets be somewhere i don't have to worry about getting my car impounded. damn.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:24 PM   #21
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
this is going to be fun.
We gotta have our own action out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab180sx View Post
Im down for this meet not to far from Southridge. Ill be showing up to meet new peeps
We will be there to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x'ed View Post
you guys do this every week? i'd be down to go in two weeks, gotta get my coils on this weekend. then again, norco is sorta far, why can't any of these meets be somewhere i don't have to worry about getting my car impounded. damn.
Just come by and no you dont have to worry about getting your ride impounded unless theres a reason why you would.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:57 PM   #22
MudRacer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
MudRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
A meet in norco?! I'm there!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:58 PM   #23
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Saturday meets? I'm gonna be back home in L.A. I think so looks like I'm not going to these. I MIGHT check it out this saturday, not sure....

actually no im not going ha.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 02:03 PM   #24
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
We gotta have our own action out here.

We will be there to meet you.

Just come by and no you dont have to worry about getting your ride impounded unless theres a reason why you would.

aside from the sr and not having it fully registered because i can't find a place to pass me for smog, no.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #25
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
umm, should be fine, if you have the smog extension. You know, when they give u the square red paper to tape up to the car window.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:26 PM   #26
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
hmm... i usually work saturday days and i get off anywhere from 4-7pm... if you guys met up a little earlier i might stop by but i don't want to drive all the way home, for 2-4 hours, and drive back to norco...

work is in riverside
home is in upland
gas is expensive
Old 10-16-2007, 02:27 PM   #27
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
Saturday meets? I'm gonna be back home in L.A. I think so looks like I'm not going to these. I MIGHT check it out this saturday, not sure....

actually no im not going ha.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #28
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Ill be there with some peoples....
Hit me up..
951-264-5381

xpl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:14 AM   #29
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
hmm... i usually work saturday days and i get off anywhere from 4-7pm... if you guys met up a little earlier i might stop by but i don't want to drive all the way home, for 2-4 hours, and drive back to norco...

work is in riverside
home is in upland
gas is expensive

fooo! goto work then meet!!
Old 10-17-2007, 02:31 AM   #30
gottrees
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lets seee if i can go.

i might make it.
gottrees is offline   Reply With Quote