Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-31-2007, 02:41 AM   #31
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004 View Post
post one finished car that is 1jz. i'm not saying that there isn't, just that i haven't seen one.

there you go its my buddy mike's old drift car, vvti 1jz kouki, now if i could only find pics of joe's car
tt99ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 02:46 AM   #32
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
that red engine bay is just too sexy for my shirt
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:12 AM   #33
javhs14

Trader Rating: (1)
javhs14 will become famous soon enoughjavhs14 will become famous soon enoughjavhs14 will become famous soon enoughjavhs14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice build man I don't own a shop or a 2jz but I'm under werks of putting a 1jz in my kouki
javhs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:32 AM   #34
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
i wanna see some tires being abused when this thing is finished!!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:54 AM   #35
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt99ol View Post

there you go its my buddy mike's old drift car, vvti 1jz kouki, now if i could only find pics of joe's car
badass! have any more pics or videos??
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:49 PM   #36
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
just exterior shots of it parked before he got the te37s, like i said its my friend's old car so i dont have much on it, it was fast as hell though stock with just a tune, my friend joe had a rhd s13 sil-face coupe with a 1jz too which i actually rode in and it was scary fast, especially cuz there were no passenger seatbelts in it. anyway not to thread jack so to the op, i love jz powered s-chassis, nice build are you going to run aero even though it is a drag car?
Old 10-31-2007, 02:09 PM   #37
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to HellonFire
^^ Yeah. It is getting Stream or Stylish. Not sure yet.

Tyler
HellonFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #38
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt99ol View Post

thats is one of the best 1J options to go with. 280tq @2400rpms!!!

Amuse has a complete tune up kit with a GT3076 (69 AR) that hits 490hp on a dynapack.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #39
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
thats is one of the best 1J options to go with. 280tq @2400rpms!!!

Amuse has a complete tune up kit with a GT3076 (69 AR) that hits 490hp on a dynapack.
most people don't go with a vvti. parts are harder to find and are different from the older engine. and i've heard wiring is a lot harder. i would pass on a turbo KIT. just piece it together. the hardest part would be the downpipe and that's not very hard. buy one or have one made
Old 10-31-2007, 04:46 PM   #40
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah mike is the best
his VVT-i 1jz was the jam
too bad it got sold and whored out later

Garage works up in Palmdale does a lto of stuff with various 1jzs
cullen is really good at the wiring at them
last time i was there, they put the 1jz had it in cfinchs car
did a sc400 w/ a 1jz
did a few sc300s
joes s13
mike did his s14 (mike and joe used to work there)

but ya
really good stuff!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:50 PM   #41
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
yeah mike is the best
his VVT-i 1jz was the jam
too bad it got sold and whored out later

Garage works up in Palmdale does a lto of stuff with various 1jzs
cullen is really good at the wiring at them
last time i was there, they put the 1jz had it in cfinchs car
did a sc400 w/ a 1jz
did a few sc300s
joes s13
mike did his s14 (mike and joe used to work there)

but ya
really good stuff!
were any of these drift cars? i wanna see vids
Old 10-31-2007, 04:56 PM   #42
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Nice man, thats gonna be hot.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:25 PM   #43
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
most people don't go with a vvti. parts are harder to find and are different from the older engine. and i've heard wiring is a lot harder. i would pass on a turbo KIT. just piece it together. the hardest part would be the downpipe and that's not very hard. buy one or have one made
if you know where to look its not hard, just expensive.

yeah the motor doesnt have a HUGE amount of parts for it (there is only one cam kit that allows the vvti to stay in tact), but talking to some of the aussies part wise isnt all that bad....

just expensive, just like a 2J. If anything happens to the bottom end you can do a 1.5J
Old 10-31-2007, 10:31 PM   #44
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
were any of these drift cars? i wanna see vids
joes was drag
mike street drifted his a few times
it was pretty sweet at WOT
really nice

no vids
we arent stupid to record street drifting!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:10 AM   #45
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

he did a balcony event too, baka matt might have video of it but i doubt it, you just sorta had to be there i guess, the car was rad though on the back straight of balcony he could have gone into 4th about halfway down the track, now the car is gone forever, it will never come back, ever
Old 11-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #46
thrOwsumDs
Leaky Injector

thrOwsumDs is on the path to ruinthrOwsumDs is on the path to ruin
how much do you think it would run with all the fab work?
thrOwsumDs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:56 PM   #47
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Does anyone know how good that 2jz swap kit is?
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:04 AM   #48
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to HellonFire
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrOwsumDs View Post
how much do you think it would run with all the fab work?
We haven't decided on a final quote yet. Somewhere between 2-3k.

Tyler
HellonFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:33 PM   #49
kairojya
Leaky Injector

kairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of lightkairojya is a glorious beacon of light
Nice setup
kairojya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:18 AM   #50
Dayne

Dayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Dayne
Quote:
how come no one builds a 1jz/2jz s chassis drift car?? i would love to see one. hmmmm maybe i'll build one
Go get a hand towel and an extra pair of pants before you click the link below.
The Driftworks S15 2JZGTE - Drifting forum - Driftworks
Dayne is offline   Reply With Quote